Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't speak Italian nor do i think i understand it, however i read something on RAI that said that Inter would like to trade Seedorf to get one of our most valuable players, Juan-Sebastian Veron. In addition, lazio could possibly get one of their keepers (either Peruzzi or Frey).
I don't mean to disrespect Seedorf, Peruzzi nor Frey. They are good players but i think Lazio wouldn't gain anything from such a deal.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For Cragnotti and Lazio's sake, i hope it's only a silly rumor

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Some rumours make me very concerned because their seems to be some truth behind them - this rumour is one of the most ridiculous I have ever seen: Seedorf for Veron :) puts a smile on my face.

Veron is just soo much better then Seedrof and Veron is Cragnottis favourite player. It´s not so hard to replace a forward since they are pretty dependant on a great midfield but to replace a playmaker is the hardest thing to do. Veron controls our game, he was personally picked by Eriksson to Sampa and he was then picked by Eriksson to Lazio. When asked the question " who´s the most important player in your squad " Eriksson simply replied " Veron - when he´s good Lazio is great ".

Nesta - Veron - Nedved - Inzaghi are untouchable for next season.

Almeyda is probably gone and possibly Salas. Still I can´t see anything good coming from selling a player like Salas. Never complains, always speaks well of Lazio and has the talent to be nr 1. I would rather see Salas then us paying Parma the big buck for Crespo ( the only reason I want Crespo is because it would shut up Veron. Kind of why Esnaider is still with Juve ).

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hehe, sure Seedorf is close to Veron's skills, but may be if they offer Seedorf plus 40 mill $ this deal might reach some sense..

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope Giani, Selling Veron any price below new record fee would be madness.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Petter, yeah, I meant the deal would have more sense yet any sell of a player like Veron (the best in the world in my opinion) is insane for any price, he is a man that makes a whole new team he is everywhere the ball is, and no other player can do his job so well. That's why Seedorf is light years away from Juan Sebastian....

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
That has got to be one of the most ridiculous rumours I've ever heard...of course Inter would want to swap Seedorf for Veron...but I don;t think Lazio would! :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
If Cragnotti is an Inter fan..Yes it can happen...otherwise i lough at it...Why Cragnotti will do this trade?
I hate these foolish rumuors every year..I hate la gazzetta dello Sport who always supports Inter...
There is no logic and there is no reason for this trade...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts