Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1177 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sakarya Emre'ye Talip
Süper Lig'in yeni takýmý Sakaryaspor, Trabzonspor'un satýþ listesine koyduðu futbolculara talip oldu. Yeþil-siyahlý ekip Trabzonspor'un yeni sezonda takýmdan göndermek istediði Emre Toraman, Augustine, Somers ve D'Haene'ye talip oldu. Sakaryaspor Basýn Sözcüsü Yavuz Köprülüoðlu, "Ýlk
etapta Trabzonsporlu Emre Toraman transfer listemizinin birinci sýrasýnda yer alýyor. Trabzonspor'un yeni sezonda kadrosunda görmek istemediði yabancý oyuncularý Augustine, Somers ve D'Haene'ye de talibiz. Kendileri ile görüþeceðiz. Anlaþabilirsek bu oyuncularý istiyoruz" dedi.

say what

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Here are some of the players Ziya Dogan is interested in:

Anakaragucu:
Adem Koçak - Midfielder- 177 cm-?? kg- 21 yrs old
Umut Bulut- Forward- 184 cm- ?? kg- 21 yrs old

Wisla Krakow:
Maciej Stolarczyk- Defender- 184 cm- 84 kg- 32 yrs old
Mariusz Kukielka-Midfielder - 183 cm- ?? kg- 27 yrs old
Brozek
Kosowski

Gakhogidze- Georgian
Maris Verpakovskis- Latvian- Forward- 24 years old
Andrejs Rubins- Latvian- Midfielder- ?? cm- ?? kg- 25 years old
Karým Haugi- Tunisian
Lee Eul Yong- South Korean- Winger- 176 cm- 69 kg- 27 yrs
Janock- Slovakian
Michael Wagner- Austrian- Midfielder- 180 cm- 72 kg- 28 yrs old
Riadh Bouazizi- Tunisian- Defender-178 cm- 75 kg- 29 yrs

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
koreancrew said:
Sakarya Emre'ye Talip
Süper Lig'in yeni takýmý Sakaryaspor, Trabzonspor'un satýþ listesine koyduðu futbolculara talip oldu. Yeþil-siyahlý ekip Trabzonspor'un yeni sezonda takýmdan göndermek istediði Emre Toraman, Augustine, Somers ve D'Haene'ye talip oldu. Sakaryaspor Basýn Sözcüsü Yavuz Köprülüoðlu, "Ýlk
etapta Trabzonsporlu Emre Toraman transfer listemizinin birinci sýrasýnda yer alýyor. Trabzonspor'un yeni sezonda kadrosunda görmek istemediði yabancý oyuncularý Augustine, Somers ve D'Haene'ye de talibiz. Kendileri ile görüþeceðiz. Anlaþabilirsek bu oyuncularý istiyoruz" dedi.

say what
It pretty much says that Sakaryaspor is interested in Emre Toraman from Trabzonspor, and that they also want to negotiate for Trabzon's unwanted foreign players, Somers, Dhaene, and Augustine.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those three we should sell in exchange for another quality playa...not jus give them away...or sell for a small price...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trabzonspor need someone to play next to fatih tekke badllyyy...and the best would be sumone fast and capable of playin the foot tekke and gokdeniz play...so...lee chun-soo would be perfect...he is easily the better of tekke anyway and tekke is pretty damn good...he is faster too and has a better shot...and most important he is the best at playin wit playas like gokdeniz and yattara and tekke...

but if trabzonspor cant land him, then two words...or like a name...umut bulut...

so forward list for me:
lee chun-soo
umut bulut

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oooooooo
we've got a big gunner team here :star:

Ýbrahim Toraman ataðý

Fenerbahçe’nin Gökdeniz ýsrarý sürerken, Trabzonspor Yönetimi karþý ataða kalkarak, Gaziantepsporlu Ýbrahim Toraman’a teklif götürdü

Fenerbahçe’nin Gökdeniz konusundaki ýsrarý sürerken, Trabzonspor Yönetimi, karþý ataða kalktý. Sarý - Lacivertli takýmýn talip olduðu Gaziantepsporlu Ýbrahim Toraman’a teklif götüren Karadeniz ekibi, kesenin aðzýný da açtý. Milli futbolcu için Somers ve Aliþen’i gözden çýkaran Trabzonspor, bir miktar da para ödemeyi vaat etti. Atay Aktuð’un bu konuda idarecilerine geniþ yetkiler ve inisiyatif hakký tanýdýðý da kaydedildi.

if gala and bjk cant sign the kid, i HOPE trabzonspor can sign him :D good defender and would make the best defense in turkey wit erdinc and tolga...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
---------------------------michael petkovic
----------erdinc yavuz, ibrahim toraman, tolga seyhan
------------------------------jao batista
tayfun cora, ibrahim yatarra, gokdeniz karadeniz, lee eul yong
----------------------fatih tekke, lee chun soo

in:
lee chun-soo (real sociedad)
umut bulut (ankaragucu)
lee eul yong (seoul)
jao batista (galatasaray)
ibrahim toraman (gaziantepspor)
ryadh bouazizi (gaziantepspor)
ahmet dursun (-)
alper akici (caykur rizespor)
oumars dieng
nuri colak (gaziantepspor)

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
It looks like your transfer predictions/wishes are coming true, Lee. Some articles report that Trabzon is interested in Jao Batista.

First Lee Eul-Yong, now Batista...keep em coming :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
If Trabzon wants to have a good shot advancing to the group stage of the C.L. then you better start looking for quality players!

Batista & Co are not good enough for the C.L.....the only decent players in that list are Toraman and Bouazizi.

Is Yong the one who played with you last season?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Yeah it's the same guy.

After he left TS(I think he was on loan) I heard that he wasn't responding well with his teammates back on Bucheon so he went to FC Seoul.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Cenk have you seen the teams Trabzonspor has to beat to qualify for the champions league?

It will be almost impossible. It will be teams like Liverpool, Real Madrid, Deportivo La Coruña and Man Utd.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Cengo said:
If Trabzon wants to have a good shot advancing to the group stage of the C.L. then you better start looking for quality players!
Stop taking our quality players :D

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Manny said:
Cenk have you seen the teams Trabzonspor has to beat to qualify for the champions league?

It will be almost impossible. It will be teams like Liverpool, Real Madrid, Deportivo La Coruña and Man Utd.
Real Madrid Esp 146.351
Manchester United Eng 119.510
Deportivo La Coruña Esp 104.351
Liverpool Eng 90.510
Juventus Ita 84.531
Internazionale Ita 82.531
PSV Eindhoven Ned 65.246
Bayer Leverkusen Ger 62.331
Sparta Praha ** Cze 54.915
Anderlecht Bel 49.529
AS Monaco Fra 51.947
Club Brugge ** Bel 43.529
Glasgow Rangers Sco 42.601
Rosenborg BK ** Nor 42.227
PAOK Thessaloniki Gre 41.467
Dinamo Kiev (**) Ukr 41.301
:dazed:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Waya said:
It looks like your transfer predictions/wishes are coming true, Lee. Some articles report that Trabzon is interested in Jao Batista.

First Lee Eul-Yong, now Batista...keep em coming :D
:D

batista iz veryyy good, mah fav player at gala! he is unbelievable homies, he defends and is clearin the ball off the line one second, the next he is at the other end bangin in a goal...he's got a murderous foot, fastest playa in gala and prolly the most athletic there too...watch his mid-air clear on a shot from a liverpool playa, ull see what i mean... he puts flair into the team and moderates the mid...batista iz goood...

lee eul yong is quality for cl...his ball control iz close to best, his cross iz pinpoint and sumtimes he gives in a little play curve that always ends in a goal...his free kciks and shots r murderous too, but u guys know that from the WC :D he doesnt only attack tho, he comes back and defends the left...and defends it like a rock...class...

lee chun-soo, toraman/bouazizi, lee eul yong, and jao batista and the team has it decent fo the cl...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Manny said:

Yeah i know.....but considering they will play each other early in the season i think there is still some hope. And if Fener (damn them) doesnt manage to buy Gökdeniz.....i think Fatih and Gökdeniz with a soldi defensive line can do some damage....;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Waya said:
Stop taking our quality players :D
We have to get rid of all that money somehow....:D :tongue:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cengo said:
Yeah i know.....but considering they will play each other early in the season i think there is still some hope. And if Fener (damn them) doesnt manage to buy Gökdeniz.....i think Fatih and Gökdeniz with a soldi defensive line can do some damage....;)
yattara, batista, lee eul yong...
gettin lee chun-soo would put the l in class...

waya wat happened to dufer and the otha?

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
Waya said:

Gakhogidze- Georgian
You better not go after him if you're aiming to be a top club since he'd only be a back-up player at best. He played at PSV as a left winger but was more of a reserve. More of a small club player, like what he has done well this season at Twente.

I read a few days back that you were interested in signing PSVs (and now on loan at Twente) Moroccan attacking midfielder Adil Ramzi. Nice player to watch, who scored one of the top 10 goals in the Dutch league this season but I don't think he really cuts it at the real top level. Another player who would do well at a smaller club but not really excel as much at a top club.

Gakhodiidze will be available on a free/ bosman btw and Ramzi will probably cost around 1 million euros.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Waya said:
Here are some of the players Ziya Dogan is interested in:

Anakaragucu:
Adem Koçak - Midfielder- 177 cm-?? kg- 21 yrs old
Umut Bulut- Forward- 184 cm- ?? kg- 21 yrs old

Wisla Krakow:
Maciej Stolarczyk- Defender- 184 cm- 84 kg- 32 yrs old
Mariusz Kukielka-Midfielder - 183 cm- ?? kg- 27 yrs old
Brozek
Kosowski

Gakhogidze- Georgian
Maris Verpakovskis- Latvian- Forward- 24 years old
Andrejs Rubins- Latvian- Midfielder- ?? cm- ?? kg- 25 years old
Karým Haugi- Tunisian
Lee Eul Yong- South Korean- Winger- 176 cm- 69 kg- 27 yrs
Janock- Slovakian
Michael Wagner- Austrian- Midfielder- 180 cm- 72 kg- 28 yrs old
Riadh Bouazizi- Tunisian- Defender-178 cm- 75 kg- 29 yrs
That's a decent list of players. If Dogan could get the two AG players that would be something because they are both young and promising.

As far as foreign transfers, people like Verpakovskis, Hagui, and Bouazizi would be very good pickups, but the first two I don't think TS would be able to afford. Verpakovskis is a very good young striker (as we all know :depress: ) while Hagui is a very promising 20-21 year old defender who can play as a right-back or center-half. I don't think either of these guys are within TS's financial range.

1 - 20 of 1177 Posts