Xtratime Community banner

How will Our Captain celebrate his record breaker?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Against Parma,do you feel that Il Capitano will score and break the all time ROMA record held by Pruzzo?And if so,how will it come about?

1.Penalty.
2.Freekick.
3.Lob.
4.Header.
5.Shot.

Roma10 wants to know! :smileani:

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Goal #100 vs. Inter.....superb freekick
Goal #106 vs. Sampdoria.....nicely taken penalty

Goal #107 vs. (I say lazio!).....a brilliant pallonetto!!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
A Free kick just outside the box,Cassano will attempt to take it but ciccio will blast it.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Thanks,Primo for doing this again. :smileani: I only wish posters and NOT just moderators could do this.At least,if we achieved a certain number of posts and were not abusing the facility,then they could set up a poll.Otherwise,admin could disable it from them.

On the subjec,I voted for Il Capitano to score via his trademark lob.One thing is for sure,it will be decades before this record is broken again.Lets enjoy. :lick:

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with everything you've written, friend. Thanks for your contributions. ;)

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
hes gonna stomp on top of goalkeeper who comes running out then while the net is open he will dive like he did in korea and then fall right when the ball is on the goal line only for his amazingly fast flem to help the ball trickle passed the goal line...it will be the greatest goal in Serie A history.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Imagine a bicycle kick infont of 60,000 mad fans.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
hes gonna stomp on top of goalkeeper who comes running out then while the net is open he will dive like he did in korea and then fall right when the ball is on the goal line only for his amazingly fast flem to help the ball trickle passed the goal line...it will be the greatest goal in Serie A history.
BLASPHEMY! ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
romafan53 said:
Volley into the top right hand corner of the net:cool:
Or you want to see a volley ala against Bologna last season when Roma won 0-4 away.Remember that one from the edge of the box? :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts