Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, heve you seen Totti's penalty kick against Netherland??
It was realy perfect. Totti kicked it like Czech Football player Antonin Panenka in Euro 1976
( i am from the Czech Rep.)
A penalty like this can kick only realy Footballist like Totti
P.S. Inzaghi played awfully
He isn't SuperPipo but he is Superstupido

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, beatifull goal, but very riskant :)

offsidepippo ? nonono i prefer

cantplayfottballgoplaychesspippo :p

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Could you guys please explain to me how it happened?

WHat exactly did Totti do with the ball?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
It was an great one Totti did ..I knowed that he would ship the ball before he toook the penalty.Because he have done it before in serie a against Bologna.But he isn´t the first how have shiped the ball like that Djorkaef did it with Inter 98/99.But Totti was the first in a Euro 2000 semifinal....

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yes i saw it today on RAi rather audacious huh? that's revenge for the unfair way you guys were cheated when Totti last faced Van der Saar in Turin

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yes, it was a beautiful penalty, but because I'm from holland, I wasn't happy with it al all. It was the first and hopefully the last time that I hated Totti for a moment.

·
Registered
739 Posts
HAHAHA I just can´t stop loving players that do such things in that kind of moments .... Like Peter Forsbergs penalty against USA in the World Cup a few years ago.......however Zoff did´nt seem to like it !!

Zoff who is an old keeper himself must have suffered with Van Der Sar !! HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHÁ

GO TOTTI !!!!

FORZA INTER !!!!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
TOTTI RULEZ
he is the best forword in ITALY SOOOO FAAARRR
roma now is my second team

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leppo...Jesus..It was Peter Forsberg...so far you are right.

But the it was in the final against Canada in the 1998 year Olympics at Lillehammer...

By the way...Great penalty Totti!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
no..too risky.n luckily van der sar is not like the Great Toldo.and it seems that Zoff wanted to say..."stop playing game,stupid"

BTW Totty plays very well and proves that he deserves to replace del piero

1 - 12 of 12 Posts