Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totti shock: Roma tifosi pushing me out
tribalfootball.com - January 15, 2005

AS Roma captain Francesco Totti has rocked the club by admitting fans could force him to quit at the end of this season.

Totti is furious that he was abused by Roma supporters during Thursday night's Coppa Italia victory over Siena.

The match was suspended for an hour due to the smoke created by flares thrown by Roma fans and during that period Totti had approached to plead they stop.

But Totti was booed by Roma fans and a clearly upset club captain said yesterday: "I approached them to ask they stop throwing flares.

"But the tifosi have insulted me and jeered me. I do not understand why and believe I do not deserve this.

"I am very disheartened and will consider my future at the end of this season.

"The wound this has created is something that won't heal easily."
www.tribalfootball.com
-------------------------------
we should offer for totti :p there has been a couple of articles such as this and it is widely rumoured that he would leave roma at the end of this season. what do the rest of you think about chelsea possibly aquiring totti? would it be a good buy as in the sense of him fitting into the club, as eveyone knows he is one of the best players in the world?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Why would you want Totti, you have already got Frankie in that position and I don't think he would be very happy. Theres more chance he will go to La Liga if he leaves Italy.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know most probably madrid. but i want to hear opinions on weather he would be able to fit in this team and find a way to play alongside frank. he could always play as a forward.

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
Kyp said:
"I am very disheartened and will consider my future at the end of this season.

?

he has said the same thing in the past 9 seasons lol people like totti dont fit in the mourinho regime where everyone is equal and has to work hard and behave, totti is a brilliant player but he will arm twist u with transfer requests every 2 weeks if u dont sign pele and beckenbaur to play with him,, and will spit on other players the rest of the season if he gets bored...

montella on the other hand will be a great signing :smileani:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know he has been saying this for a while, but with the crappy form that roma is in it seems like its all falling apart. cassano claiming he misses capello and all that might be a sign of things to come. you have to admire totti. he stays in a club of his childhood even though every major club in th world would love to sign him and many have tried.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Totti would'nt go to Chelsea full stop. :smileani:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
JM will not want to sign some one like Totti.. he didnt need a one man show or a Creative Midfielder... he needs speed and effort

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
A few years ago I would have said yes... now no.

Not sure he'll fit in our formation either.

I'd rather pick up Joaquin.

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
A few years ago I would have said yes... now no.

Not sure he'll fit in our formation either.

I'd rather pick up Joaquin.

:cap: :pp

·
Registered
786 Posts
totti will end up in Barca or Real and for cassano u never know he is a nutter!!!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I doubt Totti would want to join Chelsea anyway.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol cassano would be a dream signing :p

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heh yeah that may be the only drawback :D

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Robben is like a better Cassano I feel. More set back in the attack but they accomplish the same thing in terms of playmaking and possession. Cassano can probably finnish better but I havent been able to conclude on Robben on that ( and he is only 20 :p)

Totti is a whinner and a baby. Jose wouldnt want him I bet, lol.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
polaris you make me laugh,Totti a whinner and a baby then he would have something in common with the boss. :rollani: :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts