Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if that was a dive or not, but Totti has done **** all this WC, expect for about 2 things. He should stop thinking about the head he is going to get from his wife and play soccer, stupid ****.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
I though totti was good till he got sent off
he was running all voer hte place and amking great passes

like the one to tomassi which got cleared on the line

he suckled vs croatia and mexico but he was good today and had an awesome run till he got body checked by a korean

Lav

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He played alright today, not the best, nowhere near his potential. Tommasi should have finished off that pass from Totti.

·
Registered
185 Posts
now totti and inzaghi can go sea diving:D
cheaters!!..........this is what you get!
its a shame ,spain - italy would be a great game and finally the revence for the great spanjards.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yeah, shes hott!

The area of my brain for wisdom has sent me my days logic.

CIAO,
IASONO

·
Registered
13,200 Posts
If you're gonna criticize someone, at least criticize the right player - Panucci. PK given, gave away the 88th min goal with his blunder and took about 10 worthless free kicks (why the hell was he taking those?)
pathetic, BUT SO PREDICTABLE.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Italy need to work out set plays. Totti can't take them neither can Pannuci. Pannuci was terrible and was a bad selection.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
i don't think he played good at all.

several decent passes but that's about it.
He relied too much on diving and getting the call that he doesn't realize it was going to go against him.

I KNEW the ref wouldn't tolerate his fall and eventually give him a card for it. He was literally falling on every contact.
There was very slight contact on the penalty box tackle-if you can call it a tackle- and totti shamelessly dove.

Very bad move and you can tell the ref had up to here with his patronizing the authorities.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts