• Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that Trapattoni now has a dilemma whether to choose Alsessandro Del Piero who scored the vital goal coming on for 12 minutes only as a substitute on Thursday that qualified Italy or Francesco Totti who had a generally better season to the starting line-up of the match against South Korea.

Please vote and comment

· Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Montella didn't impress me one bit against Mexico as a winger but Vieri is also more effective as striker, so he should perhaps remain as substitute for Vieri. For me, Totti and Del Piero's positions are very similar and they would only disturb each other on the pitch at the same time... like Ono and Nakata... maybe

· Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Garrincha said:
I guess he means you should put in a third option in the poll, "Both should play and Trap is blind for not seeing it". :D Isn't that right? That would be my vote. :)
Yes, something like that, the exact phrasing isn't important. I'm only interested in your opinion on the matter, I haven't voted myself ;).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.