Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say "bull!" Roma selling Totti would be like Milan selling Maldini, Lazio selling Nesta, Juve selling Del Piero, Raul Madrid relling Raul, etc, etc.

Of course, if he's coming, I say "welcome!"

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Where is that from?
Huh, 27 mill pounds is a lot of money, but I doubt even they will persuade Sensi to sell a player like him.

·
Registered
392 Posts
funny .........

I heard one from Sportal.com that Milan want to give Abbiati and Boban for Totti....
Give me a break,
Boban's got what a month left in him before he retires!! :)
As for Abbiati,seeing that Sensi has given up on toldo i don't see why he shouldn't go after Abbiati now that Dida is coming.Perhaps its cause the two societies don't get along well!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
That is just a load of $hit I'd say probably from the english press.

look, the currency units are measured in pounds instead of dollars, plus we'd all know what the english are like at spitting $hit.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
What he means is that the Englih are so deluded that they would make up all that crap and actually delude themselves into believing it.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That´s just ****....

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yoyoyo Filip......English journalist are just ****

:):):)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Tazz, my man how are you these days ??
Still hate the British papers ?
hahaha I KNOW what you mean, they make up roumers to fill the papers.

Tell me some real news that will make me happy !!!!

By the way, how is it going with the girl on Barbados ?

FORZA INTER!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
After his performance he is not one to leave unless it is his decision:In which is very doubtful/

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Tjena Martin Andersson! Det är mig du har mailat till.
Stort misstag att ta en spelare som namn.Det gjorde jag också, det är jättekrångligt.

D

·
0 Posts
I can't believe I actually started this crap, sorry Roma fans :(

I beleive Totti wouldn't want to go anywhere with such an irresistable team Roma have for this coming season. :)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
so guys do you think Totti will be Vieri's new partner come September for the Italian national team with the mental weakling Del Piero on the bench?

Sound like a plan with Fiore supporting them and eventually Pirlo by the next w.c. Italy will be in the right mood to fix the French.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts