Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Totti,Montella,Cassano-One of the best attacking Trios in the world!

These 3 are absolute Champions what I saw against siena further proved how good these players really are.cassano's 4 brilliant assists,Montella's 11 goals after so much Pain with injuries and totti continuing as he left off.
If Roma can hang on to these 3 then they will progress very well.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cassano has the ball on a string and reminds me of baggio when he sets up those beautiful passes for goal,Montella has the Instincts of a hungry lion and Totti is as confident and cool as a cucumber.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Schumy said:
These 3 are absolute Champions what I saw against siena further proved how good these players really are.cassano's 4 brilliant assists,Montella's 11 goals after so much Pain with injuries and totti continuing as he left off.
If Roma can hang on to these 3 then they will progress very well.
me,too but another defender,midfileder is poor

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
not sure if they are best trio in the world. inform they are great players, no doubt about that but Real has zidane, raul and ronaldo while milan have kaka, inzaghi and sheva for example.

one great thing about the trio is that is is an all italian trio. funny how the national team doesnt feature this trio. surely Lippi must realise that its probably the best possible right now.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
There are plenty of great trios, you are right CUG. Yet this trio is something special and has everything.

To me though, the key is Cassano out of all three.. If he is on form then the trio works where as Montella could have a bad game and Totti and we could still play well. The reason is that Cassano is the one who brings a different dimension to the attack when he runs at players and takes them on. The unfortunate thing is he can get too greedy but his skill is something we dont have anywhere else in the squad.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
..managed to watch the 2nd half of the Siena's match with you guys...

Must say that it was Excellent play.

Samuel and Becks must be really concerned... after watching that match.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I too like it that it is all Italian, and when on form it can certainly compete with the best. Too bad though that it lacks other necessary qualities to truely make all of Italy proud.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
not for say bad things but there is also to say that Siena defence was so bad:scared:I hope they will be like that also against us so i can celbrate Di Natale, Iaquinta and Di Michele as the best of the planet too :D

lol

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Arianna said:
not for say bad things but there is also to say that Siena defence was so bad:scared:I hope they will be like that also against us so i can celbrate Di Natale, Iaquinta and Di Michele as the best of the planet too :D

lol
hehehehe :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts