1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=56081&progr=3

Totti Jr. On The Way
4/10/2005 5:46:00 PM
Francesco Totti’s girlfriend Ilary Blasi revealed yesterday that she is pregnant with their first child.
“I will give birth to Francesco’s first child,” Ilary announced during a popular Italian television show.

Totti, who is set to marry Ilary in June, called the show and said ‘now we are missing another four.’

Ilary is expected to give birth to Totti Jr. in the month of October.

Congrats, Francesco!

·
Registered
13,123 Posts
I guess they didn't wait for the wedding night. :D Who could wait with a woman like that?! Now we have a future 5-star Romanista on the way! Hope his thru ball is as good as Daddy's. :thmbup:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Hehe. Totti looks ridiculously like Conan O'Brien in that pic:D

Maybe we could turn this into a "Totti's fiaance" thread(as a spin off to the Totti's girlfriend one). ;) :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
romafan53 said:
Hehe. Totti looks ridiculously like Conan O'Brien in that pic:D

Maybe we could turn this into a "Totti's fiaance" thread(as a spin off to the Totti's girlfriend one). ;) :D
Conan O' Brien LOL

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
romafan53 said:
Legendary thread :star:

Good for France'. I hope it's a boy. If it's a girl, I'll introduce my nephew to her.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
In such cases it is usually good to wish to take the looks of the mother. However, an exception should be made in this case cause this embeds the risk of taking the intellectual ability of the father...

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
In such cases it is usually good to wish to take the looks of the mother. However, an exception should be made in this case cause this embeds the risk of taking the intellectual ability of the father...
Either one would be less than ideal really.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
NO. While Blasi probably isn't an intellectual giant, Totti is in a league of his own. ;)

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
NO. While Blasi probably isn't an intellectual giant, Totti is in a league of his own. ;)
I reckon with his money and lifestyle,the joke really is on us.

As for the baby,as long as he grows up to support his daddy's team and not his mother's,he'll be just fine.Tanta salute.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
LiquidFire said:

Blasi with Lazio jersey :eekani:

normally someone called Blasi wearing a blue jersey is a fairly nauseating experience for me, so the thought of her wearing Lazio's is nowhere near as bad ;)

Congratulations to Ilary & France' :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Tanti auguri Capitano mio! May the child be happy and healthy! God bless :)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

ROFL!:D :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts