Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Badly swollen ankle is all we know so far, but could be worse, possibly broken.

I guess CinqueDiMaggio the pr!ck got his wish, this could be bad news for Italy if its as bad as it seems. Hopefully its only bruised really badly.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Deano said:
Badly swollen ankle is all we know so far, but could be worse, possibly broken.

I guess CinqueDiMaggio the pr!ck got his wish, this could be bad news for Italy if its as bad as it seems. Hopefully its only bruised really badly.
:hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obviously I say that because a badly bruised ankle is better than a broken one. He has already missed next weeks derby aswell I guess :(

Stupid Italian defenders, they are crap and dirty.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Deano said:
Obviously I say that because a badly bruised ankle is better than a broken one. He has already missed next weeks derby aswell I guess :(

Stupid Italian defenders, they are crap and dirty.
I can't comment cause I haven't seen the incident.
Let's hope it ain't broken :hopefull:

·
Banned
734 Posts
wow are we ever screwed, totti is out, we need cassano more than ever now, and he hardly plays for real. Del piero is 31 we cant depend on him, toni is playing like crap at the moment. this is a very dark hour for italian football

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Roma: frattura al malleolo interno per Totti
ROMA, 19 febbraio 2005 - È di frattura al malleolo interno, con interessamento dei legamenti, la prima diagnosi per Francesco Totti dopo il controllo eseguito a Villa Stuart. Per il capitano della Roma si ipotizzano due mesi di stop. Il giocatore era uscito al 10' del primo tempo del match con l'Empoli (vinto dalla Roma per 1-0) dopo un brutto intervento di Vanigli (nell'occasione ammonito).

Totti is out for 2 months...his World Cup is done. He'll be at best a sub.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
can he play again in 2 months or is this the time when he can start training again? if the latter is the case the WC would be over before it even begun for totti.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
2 Months and World Cup gone? How come? It starts after three and a half months, surely Totti can recover?

·
Banned
734 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
2 Months and World Cup gone? How come? It starts after three and a half man, surely Totti can recover?
2 months then april 19, it is he can come back for 4 serie a games, and play 3 friendlies before the world cup.....its not over yet.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
2 Months and World Cup gone? How come? It starts after three and a half months, surely Totti can recover?

lets hope :thumbsup:

if not then we just lost one of the best players in the world :scared: if he cant get back in time for the WC italy's chances for the 4th star just went waaaaaaaaaay down.................

·
Banned
734 Posts
marlo85 said:
lets hope :thumbsup:

if not then we just lost one of the best players in the world :scared: if he cant get back in time for the WC italy's chances for the 4th star just went waaaaaaaaaay down.................
im concerned to the date which lippi must select the italian squad. if he is back by late april lippi will take him for sure, if totti was injured and 50/50 chance of playing i would still take him

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
He's out for 2 months, then IF all heals properly, he can train again. It will take at least 4 weeks to get back into calcio shape after a 2 month lay off. By the time he is ready for matchplay, the Serie A season is over. He won't play an official match until the World Cup. Lippi won't take a chance, maybe he'll call him to the squad to be the last forward.

Looks like Lippi's reverting to a (4-4-2) as well. He said a couple months ago that without Totti, he'd have to change tactics.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Romanista10 said:
He's out for 2 months, then IF all heals properly, he can train again. It will take at least 4 weeks to get back into calcio shape after a 2 month lay off. By the time he is ready for matchplay, the Serie A season is over. He won't play an official match until the World Cup. Lippi won't take a chance, maybe he'll call him to the squad to be the last forward.

Looks like Lippi's reverting to a (4-4-2) as well. He said a couple months ago that without Totti, he'd have to change tactics.
your not very optimistic, with your comments, please were sad enough

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Denis said:
It's now possible he may have broken a bone - if that turns out to be the case, he'll miss the WC.

i just hope there is no ligament damage :scared: it looked baddddd lets hope its just a slight fracture but i hate to say it, i think its worse :sigh: :frownani:

1 - 20 of 183 Posts