Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't mean to be rude guys, but i just read this gossip

Gossip: una laziale nel cuore di Totti

Il furtivo bacio del capitano giallorosso con una bionda sconosciuta in tribuna, durante Roma-Bologna, ha già fatto scatenare la stampa rosa. Ora si scopre - lo riporta oggi il Corriere dello Sport - che la fanciulla in questione si chiama Ilary Blasi, ha 21 anni, è una letterina di "Passaparola", il programma Mediaset, ed è una laziale sfegatata.

There have been rumours that the girl Totti was kissing in the stands during Roma-Bologna (totti was suspended) was a girl named Ilary Blasi, 21 years old and..... LAZIALE!

What that gossip supposed to mean ?

:confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Who the hell cares? :rolleyes:
She could have been romanista, juventina, interista...
The most important is what Totti does in the pitch...

This thread, I think, is useless...

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Defenitely Coolioz, a womans a woman and if Tottis datin a lazilae then whats the problem, I know i would;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
lol guys....LMFAO!!!!
who the hell cares about the team that his girl supports..i mean u think TOTTI cares about that she is laziali.....well.....i think no...depends if she is HOT and SEXY....lol.......and after couple of moth she will become romanista.....

·
Registered
245 Posts
So whats the problem? Theres more to life than soccer and rivalry between teams, even if you are a soccer player, and if Totti enjoys going out with this woman nothing will change that.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Batistuta_9 said:
i mean u think TOTTI cares about that she is laziali.....well.....i think no...depends if she is HOT and SEXY....lol.......
He couldn't care less which teams she supports but "other" things;)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
TOTTI DATING A LAZIALE !?!?

Betrayal! To the electric chair! :tongue:

...Nah, she's cute! And noone's perfect, right! She's got charming fineries, don't you think!? ::flirt::sweeteye: Ah c'mon, don't be so adamant, man! Who would resist such a nice creature? I forgive him, he's just a man. And I know, you know and he knows that life is all about priorities!...

Wolf, eagle, bull? Who gives a feck? ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Totti and all these females.....

Is that the best thing he can do these days?
What a waste...
He should've been contemplating about all those chaos he created in the champions league.. about the three games ban by UEFA...about his useless tricks...his bad temper...
All those things that had indirectly caused Roma the fallout.

Good luck with the chick, though..
(BTW, I heard rumours that he's gay..not that it means something..
:) )

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Give it up people, who cares?

·
Registered
121 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Who bloody well cares? The way she looks, she could root for anyone and Totti would be crazy not to go for her! She is a hottie and once she experiences the Roma way then she will never go back!!!!lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Totti has good taste in women(just look at the photo), despite the fact if the women don't happen to have good taste when it comes to supporting the wrong team from Rome:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Flavi said:
Maria Mazza, Totti's ex girlfriend was way way hotter than Ilary Blasi..
Mazza also happened to dump him last season just when a few games were remaining some say this was the reason why he underperfomed at the end of the season because he was heartbroken. Not nice:eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts