Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gossip: una laziale nel cuore di Totti

Il furtivo bacio del capitano giallorosso con una bionda sconosciuta in tribuna, durante Roma-Bologna, ha già fatto scatenare la stampa rosa. Ora si scopre - lo riporta oggi il Corriere dello Sport - che la fanciulla in questione si chiama Ilary Blasi, ha 21 anni, è una letterina di "Passaparola", il programma Mediaset, ed è una laziale sfegatata.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In short, Totti was seen kissing a blonde 21-year old girl by the name of Ilary Blasi and she is Laziale!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What kind of Laziale would kiss THAT????? I think her dad should "talk" some sense into her!!!:D :D :D :cool: :tongue: ;)

PS No, this is not a late April Fool's Day joke.

PPS Sorry Kevin, I got here first!:D :cool:

·
International
6,519 Posts
Lightoller said:

What kind of Laziale would kiss THAT????? I think her dad should "talk" some sense into her!!!:D :D :D :cool: :tongue: ;)
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :D:D:D

That was a good one....

Anyway, maybe she was totally drunk ? :drunk: ?

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Lightoller said:
a blonde 21-year old girl by the name of Ilary Blasi and she is Laziale!!!
Hmmm.... Laziale? If she was kissing totti she seems more like a lesbian!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Re: Re: Totti dating a Laziale????????

Boyo said:

Hmmm.... Laziale? If she was kissing totti she seems more like a lesbian!!!
OHOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH okay enough Boyo, I can't breathe.... :dielaugh::howler:

·
Registered
309 Posts
well others fans talk about scudeto and you for totti's girlfriend!
WHAT AN EXCITING SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway, why are you surprised?
TOTTI always f....... lazio.one more makes no different!(hahahahahahahahahahahah)

·
Registered
672 Posts
ehehehe damn you milos! :D

That girl is really sick in the head.... or she's up to a very evil plan :devil: :D

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Lightoller said:
Gossip: una laziale nel cuore di Totti

Il furtivo bacio del capitano giallorosso con una bionda sconosciuta in tribuna, durante Roma-Bologna, ha già fatto scatenare la stampa rosa. Ora si scopre - lo riporta oggi il Corriere dello Sport - che la fanciulla in questione si chiama Ilary Blasi, ha 21 anni, è una letterina di "Passaparola", il programma Mediaset, ed è una laziale sfegatata.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, th real girlfriend of Totti is Maria Mazza, but I don't know if she is laziale.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
PAOK AND ROMA said:
well others fans talk about scudeto and you for totti's girlfriend!
WHAT AN EXCITING SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway, why are you surprised?
TOTTI always f....... lazio.one more makes no different!(hahahahahahahahahahahah)
hahaahahahahahahahahahaaha:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
672 Posts
hehehehe kinda funny these riomisti..... you don't see them for years and when they finally win something they're suddenly back :D

Anyway..... Totti has shown his true loyalty to your club no hasn't he :) Guess that '6 UNICA' wasn't referred to that hideous curva after all :howler:

·
Registered
367 Posts
AquilaBelga said:
hehehehe kinda funny these riomisti..... you don't see them for years and when they finally win something they're suddenly back :D

:howler:
u r just dumb dude.........i mean what Totti is trying to do is to make all girls in italy make romanisti......
and what lazio have won recently...scudetto once.....?......well Actualy ROMA did the same but hopefully we gonna reat that but look at u ...we are still fighting for ****ing scudetto but u?...uefa cup place...well Personally i would put chievo in uefa cup spot instead of lazio if i could so there woulnt b any shame to italian football in uefa.cup ;)
take that ......and forum managers...i was wondering..why the hell in da world the can say "riomisti" but we cant say ....
take that ~~~iali!!!!!

EDIT: You are not allowed to do that word. It has been debated a number of times and it was agreed, by the roma fans, to not use that word.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Batistuta_9 said:

and what lazio have won recently...scudetto once....
Coppa Italia TWICE 1998 and 2000
Italian Supercoppa TWICE 1998 and 2000
Cup Winners Cup 1999.
European Super Cup 1999.

What have you won in the past 5 years?

·
Registered
672 Posts
A DIFETTOSO MA VA UN PO' A FANCULLO VA :rolleyes:

WE won 7 titles in the last couple of years, something that will NEVER happen at roma, you had your peak.... and it's all downhill from here... And uhm..... shame about an Italian team in the Uefa cup? What about the shameful display of your crap team in the champions' league? Not only did you NOT even qualify for the quarter finals, your team made an ass out of italian football in that match against Galatasaray..... Not to mention the disrespect towards the city that hosts your football team.... after winning the scudetto you destroyed & disgraced Rome.... and you say YOU're the real romans??? give me a break!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts