Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it true tht he is banned for 3 games following his tackle on ambrosini?

link if true.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
For once, Ambrosini gets the punishment that he so deserves after so many red cards that he avoided in his career.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I haven't see it,And even if it is quite bad how many have gotten away with alot worse?I'd really wait to view the incident.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Nah, he got the red card directly. He would of gotten the yellow first and then the red if hadn´t done such a shameless thing on Ambrosini, like digging a hole in an opponents leg.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Banned for the season? What kind of an imbecile are you? I still can't believe Totti got a straight red for that and Cafu got away, virtually scott free, with his ambush on Cufre :frustrat:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
That challenge was not that bad he should get a yellow ist than red. A direct red is really injustice.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Usmank said:
That challenge was not that bad he should get a yellow ist than red. A direct red is really injustice.
I tend to agree. Totti stupidly kicked out at Ambrosini after the play, but didn't injure him or anything like that. I thought he was out because of two yellows, one for whining and one for that incident. I must have gotten confused: Paparesta let everything go for most of the game, then started flashing the cards. :rollani:

I haven't read anywhere except here that Totti would be getting a three-match ban. Source?

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
i heard it during the eurosport game they said that totti was given a direct red and will miss 3 games.....but i hope its not true....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Banned for the season? What kind of an imbecile are you? I still can't believe Totti got a straight red for that and Cafu got away, virtually scott free, with his ambush on Cufre

shut up man if I were the refree I would send him out twice.

the same goes to oliviera to be fair.

how old is totti? 28 and still immature!!

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
shut up man if I were the refree I would send him out twice.

the same goes to oliviera to be fair.

how old is totti? 28 and still immature!!
Couldn't of said it better myself. Totti's a *edited* and I would've sent him off alot earlier than when he went off. :stuckup:

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
hahaha lol you people are too funny totti send off twice that makes alot of sence there buuuuuuuuuuuddy why dont you just stick to your own forum since you obviously dont know wut you are talkin about this is a thread for totti being banned for the games or not? now then either you say yes or no or shake your little head and say i dont know you choose....simple as that

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
sinoy1 said:
hahaha lol you people are too funny totti send off twice that makes alot of sence there buuuuuuuuuuuddy why dont you just stick to your own forum since you obviously dont know wut you are talkin about this is a thread for totti being banned for the games or not? now then either you say yes or no or shake your little head and say i dont know you choose....simple as that
In that case, yes he should be banned.

And it should be for more than 3 games cause he's a little bitch.... :finger:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.