Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did ya heard about that Totti thing? We should send Abbiati and Boban + cash for Totti. I think (if it is true) that Milan should go for it. And they should also send Weah or N'Gotty for Peter Luccin. He is very talented.

Still can't understand why we didn't bought Riquelme or Rui Costa.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah, I heard about Totti offer, but I think this won't happen- Roma to release him unless our offer is of the kind of 30-35 mill$ plus Zorro and Abbiati.
But anyway, this seems charming for both sides- since we have Dida, and Totti will replace Zvone Boban.
About Rui- Gori doesn't want to release him, but we are still trying. And Riquelme wants to play for the first European team of his idol Maradona.
We are now after Gallardo as well, and Romagnoli from San Lorenzo seems pretty sure to come at the winter break.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
this transfer you mention would be not good for milan
I cannot understand why you think Dida is such a great keeper, he is averagely good like Rossi too but nothing more
With Abbiati we have a very good keeper with the talent of a world class player and we had to wait a long time for getting such a keeper, we should never even think about selling him.
so getting totti would be great, but never ever let christian leave Milan
Beside that, I guess the thing about Luccin and Weah/N'gotty is more realistic, and I would not be bothered by seeing Weah or N'gotty leaving Milan, and Luccin is quite talented

so just lets see, I have a bad feeling with this year transfer campaign, but I still hope...

Forza Milan, Forza Italia

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, but how should Milan make it to the finals in CL if we just have talented players. We need a STAR to help Sheva. I mean Ambrosini, Jose Mari, Gattuso, Abiati, R Junior, Colocolini, Coco, are all very young and talented, but players like Bierhoff, Leonardo, Albertini, Boban are all past their best. In a couple of years the young players will all be very good. But like the days when Baresi played for Milan, we need two or three stars (Van Basten, Gullit and Rijkard) to make it. So if Milan wants to be in the final next year, buy at least on star for the midfield to help Sheva.

Rui Costa, Totti, Gallardo, Beckham (with Bierhoff...), Rivaldo, Figo.............

I want to belive....

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Dida has an amazing reaction just like a cat. Yeah Abbiati is pretty good goalie. But if this is the price of Totti I agree on it. He will bring far more creation in the front. And he is younger than most of the other possibilities.
I agree that Luccin seems more reasonable target since Roma will reject the offers for Francesco for sure, but Luccin is more a defensive midfielder. And for now I share the opinion of Henry- we need someone relevantly young, but still with some experience so that we can build the team around him and Shevchenko. And Totti who is near the age of Andrij is a great prospect (even if we have to lose Abbiati for him).

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Well if Luccin joins Milan then i think its end of Ambrosini.But more then luccin i want Vannuchhi to take that place cause he is better than these 2 --- i beleive:)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
good idea, why didn't I thought about it earlier :)

exchange dida and money for totti, we would keep abbiati (who is simply better, younger more and talented)

i do not think that Luccin could kick ambro out of the squad, he is not that good

and I would prefer Vannucchi, too. His position is more usable for Milan and he is Italian :) :)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
There's no possibility of Dida to play in another team in serie-a. The reason why he want to come back to Milan is to play for Milan. If he couldn't, he prefer to play in Brazil's league!
Milan is his only favourite team in Europe, so don't ever expect him to paly for Roma!!:cool:

Luccin can play together with Ambrosini, if he join us, he will kick Albertini out..!!:D:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts