Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Got him on loan from Inter Milan since Hector Cuper didn't rate him :eek:

Hope we sign him permanently. The guy has wicked footwork!:star:

btw could you merge this Carson or anyone?

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
I'm ashamed to say, I didn't realise this game was tonight (been busy, give me a break... :tongue: :D )

But great news thus far!!!!

And yes, Merge time.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
And as we speak, my man, Davies has made it 3 - 0!!!:howler:

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
3-0 :happy: :happy: Simon Davies!!he's back :cool:

10 10 10 10 :tongue:

Is the game on TV Fienze? which channel? :eek: I can only hear goalflashes on the radio.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Firenze, are you watching the match?

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
They're showing Chelsea - Liverpool here on TV here :mad: Scouse mob one up :eek: the next Zidane according to Houillier scored :howler:

We're now 9 points of the champions league!! are you listening Van Bommel !!!:howler:
Seriously, look at Villa, they had like 2 wins in a row and they're now 6th! we gotta keep this running!

Jackson - King - Davies - Dalmat..........looks like a real great formation :cool:

Ricketts too on the bench. Things look brighter!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Firenze said:
What do mean 'nah'?? :D
Not the Turkish version, which mean 'up yours' but the English which means 'not this time' :D

Half time and the radio reports that we were playing beautifully. It seems Upson's absence is a huge loss for Brum.

Dalmat has really picked up his game in the last two matches. Unfortunately, I can't see us signing him. :rollani:

And Liverpool are beating Chelsea, which is nice (personally).

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Wally said:

Jackson - King - Davies - Dalmat..........looks like a real great formation :cool:
BINGO!

A younger, more exciting midfieild. I have always preferred Dalmat on the right but have never been sure of Davies in the middle.

Van Bommel's addition would be perfect. Then we'd be only a defender away from top 6 IMO.

Oh yes and a younger keeper.

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Listening to the CD now btw :D on full blast! who gives a feck about my neighbours! :howler:

Hotshots Tottenham :D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
GOOD MAN! And great idea :D

So what about these sexual favours you mentioned for me sending the CD??? :eek: :D

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Hakan said:
GOOD MAN! And great idea :D

So what about these sexual favours you mentioned for me sending the CD??? :eek: :D
Got no camera here :( or I'd have shown you a dance baby :flirt: :howler:

No goals yet, this is getting boring :depress: come on, humililiate Savage, the bastard :howler:

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Wally said:
No goals yet, this is getting boring :depress: come on, humililiate Savage, the bastard :howler:
just as I say that, he scores with a penalty:mad: :eek:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Shocked that he didn't deliver as promised.??? :confused: :D

Highlights are on now, I shall enjoy ;)

I need to go to a match soon, would have gone to this if I had known. Damn new year has made me confused about the footie calender. :fero:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts