Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ofcourse don't get too excited since this is the Israeli media we're talking about, but I already saw the news in 2 different sites and it says that a certain team in Spain has an interest in Tamuz and that he's about to sign a 5 year contract with them. Happy to say that another Israeli is abroad and I remember reading that FIFA approved him to play with our NT. If he does leave then it'll truly be a big loss for Hapoel PT, he's a great striker.

He is 17 meaning he still has to do his service, so what this mystery team plans on doing is signing him for 5 years and loan him out to a ligat ha'al team until he is done with his army service.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest i wouldn't be suprised if it is a top team. No, the Israeli media hasn't brain washed me, but I'm thinking logically and he's only 17! He already shows that he has good finishing ability so they know that if they put some more time and effort in this kid then he can only get better.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Well, right now, he is only 17...
if they use him for 2 seasons under the Leauge and then bring him back to Israel to play in Mac. Haifa or Mac Tel Aviv than it will be good. Justl ike they did to Benayoun.

But who?
and this is really bad on HPT side...there losing so many good young talent over the past 5 years...its really getting out of hand..there R&D dept is shrinking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts