Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vs.

This match will be very interesting in my opinion. I would've liked to see Hapoel-Haifa final, but Ashdod can suprise and I'll be very interested to watch this match. Haifa will be going for the "treble" and i think they are determined to win as much as they can this season. The game is set for March 8 but according to One.co.il that is the exact same day Colautti's wedding is, and Haifa are trying to reschedule it. I say Haifa win, but not by much. BTW does anybody know where the match will be played?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
Well its not a big tournament but a Haifa victory is always good! Ashdod will lose without a doubt! Well i'm being to cocky, maybe they'll suprise
Yeah they beat Maccabi Tel Aviv which isn´t a suprise as if it would be a win against Haifa.But i believe Haifa will win and the cup they will also reach far if no the title.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
The game is underway, Ashdod are clearly the underdog also because of Shai Holtsman's absence.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
1-0 Haifa, Arbeitman.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
2-0, Roberto Colautti.

Not many fans are watching this game, the few who do decided it's good time to start cursing Beitar...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
2-0, Roberto Colautti.

Not many fans are watching this game, the few who do decided it's good time to start cursing Beitar...
Any particular reason for that?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
FT: Maccabi Haifa 3-0 SC Ashdod
Shlomi Arbeitman 11´ ,Roberto Collauti 18´, Tomer Hamed 90´

And Maccabi Haifa wins the Toto Cup.

Congratulations for Haifa and its fans:)

The first step for the "treble" has been made.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
berko said:
FT: Maccabi Haifa 3-0 SC Ashdod
Shlomi Arbeitman 11´ ,Roberto Collauti 18´, Tomer Hamed 90´

And Maccabi Haifa wins the Toto Cup.

Congratulations for Haifa and its fans:)

The first step for the "treble" has been made.
Thankyou

Not a big tournament but it would be awesome to see us take the treble!

Raanan whats this about cursing Beitar fans?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
Thankyou

Not a big tournament but it would be awesome to see us take the treble!

Raanan whats this about cursing Beitar fans?
A bit after the second goal the Haifa fans started chanting 'ani soneh otach Beitar'. :rolleyes: The atmosphere was bad as always expected from this kind of competition final. I think they should change the format, scrap the competition or make it way more interesting. Good win for you guys anyway. BTW, Ashdod lost 3 Toto Cup finals in the last 5 seasons...

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw pictures, the game should be during the night, and maybe they should have given some tickets out for free because the stadium was so empty!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
I saw pictures, the game should be during the night, and maybe they should have given some tickets out for free because the stadium was so empty!
Not even for free people would go, the game is meaningless. Like Raanan said they should change the format and put a motivation in this competition for example the winner to get a spot in the Intertoto or something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts