Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

I was wondering whether we are free to call off the loan deal and get Tote back now.

He has been in great form this year, i never thought he would develop well.

We now only have Moro as a pure striker in the club and we know how injury prone he is. We are competing on three fronts and could use all the coverage we can get. I would rather see Tote share the back-up duties with Guti rather then be striker-less come crunch time late in the season.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
What's the rush? :confused:
I think it's a better idea to let him remain. He's getting first team football he deserved, and bringing him back might not be too wise a move either.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Tote has been in sensational form but i say keep him for this season at least at Valladollid. Let him get all the experience and playing time he needs to develop. There is no rush as Clifordill stated.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
I agree too! I think there is no need for rush to bring him back, let the young lad develop more as he gets 1st team football. Anyway, I think he'll be great for us next year. he'll be the prefect sub!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Although it is tempting to bring him home right now, I think it would be wise, like the others say, to let him stay at Valladolid until the summer.

Did anyone see his assist when Valladolid crushed Deportivo 3-0?breathtaking stuff...

I`ve heard some thing about a possible war of bis between Real and Barca about Alberto Luque. Do we really need a new striker, or should we go for Jorge Lopez "Tote" and the up and coming Javier García Portillo?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts