Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next week I'm planning to get some of these sexy new boots what does everyone think of them?? Are they better than the Predator pulse (manado version) do you know any boots in that price range that I should get????

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Any Total 90 is better than any Manado in my opinion. Manado is just a cheap ripoff of Predators, while Total 90s are actually made well, and not just replicas of Zoom 90s. Total 90s seem really confortable, I haven't tried version III, but I and II are great. Manado=:yuck:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grazie Raven I shall take your opinion as for I trust a Fulham more than I trust a chelsea fan it's just common sense :D but I will try on both pairs(total 90 II's I currently have). But when you come to think about it, Manadoes are not very durable are they??
Will anyone recommend me a good boot at a good price (under 60 pounds).

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Umarnino said:
Grazie Raven I shall take your opinion as for I trust a Fulham more than I trust a chelsea fan it's just common sense :D but I will try on both pairs(total 90 II's I currently have). But when you come to think about it, Manadoes are not very durable are they??
Will anyone recommend me a good boot at a good price (under 60 pounds).
Total 90, or now you can get older Predators for about £40. Apart from them, there's the Reebok ones which El Hadji Diouf wears which look alright.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
i've got the Manado IIs. ( i got them before the Preds went to 40GDP) :frustrat:

i've only played with them once, and i see little difference from a normal shoe. get Predators, not manados. If i had money and was a decent player i'd get the Preds for 40GBP. :frustrat:

can't say anything about those Nikes though, not much of a fan. I don't like the synthetic material.

having said that, i think the Kleather preds would have to be maintained very well in wet climate (if u play on wet pitches) because water is bad for leather. so getting the cow leather might be better and more cost efficient. that's just my view.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Falcão83 said:
The new Total 90 III are some of the best shoes out there. How can anyone say they are bad? Them and the Nike Mercurial Vapor FG I have, these are the best shoes in the world.
I never tried any Total 90 boots because of their look, but I must say that Mercurial Vapor are really the best boots in the world.
I'm a lil' bit disappointed by my new Adidas F50. Their look is awesome, but I don't have the touch of my old Mercurial Vapor anymore. They are really amazing.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah:D I made them feel my presence when I was there everyone was scared to mark me.

p.s. Fabio could you give me some tips how to shoot with my weaker foot??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts