Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He playd in UEFA Cup agains our Polisch team Legia Warszawa (I'm Polisch). I enjoyid his game very much. He has a great speed and dribbling. He was rather unlucky in these matches - in Wien he has a golden chance in last minutes and in Warszawa he hit the post. Hovever I read that he scored the only goal for Austria WIen in league match :) :) I say you, it will be a big player :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Well, thing is, his performances are extremely shaking between up and down. From Belgium we heard about him being a top scorer on one day, then a top chances misser on the other. When he arrived, he did a fantastic run on the wing and passing after subbed in, which did lead to a goal. But then again, from the bench player position coming in every now and then, only starting once, I think, he rather disappointed us Austria Wien fans. Momentarily, actually, next to nobody expects a breakthrough from him. But he is still very young and things can develop. However, not in non-patient Austria Wien. If he remains that way in spring, it will be easy to get him out, most probably in a no transfer money deal way, as the patron let's anybody leave just like that if he only really wants and wishes.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard that Austria Wien payd 1 milion euro for him :eek:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
There are always rumors around our transfers. But could be, the patron is a little easyminded when it comes to money, at least up to a certain sumn. Thing was, Norwegian international Helstad wanted to return home very late before the season, patron, as usually when a player/coach (Daum did the same) really wants, said OK and everybody got a deal with Rosenborg. We heard the manager just took the Rosenborg money as it was, to pass it to whatever club who delivers us a backup striker with a little reputation on an urgent deal. So could be we paid that sumn. Could also be myth.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
And oh, you think Mila can do a lot of good for us?

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alexx said:
And oh, you think Mila can do a lot of good for us?
Yes, fantastic midfielder with great technic and shot. He is usually playing as a midfielder, in Groclin he was "playmaker".

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Ah, good then, very good, thx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts