Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are rumors that Torricelli is going to Roma. Why is Fiorentina sending their older players to Roma to retire?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
many clubs want him,milan was very close before,but now their main target is panucci
if he leaves he will have many choises...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Isgna... I think Bati move to Roma not for retire... but to have his dream fulfill...
He will be able playing in his best form in 3 or 4 years later.... About Torricelli... I think he is a great player... Is it true that Torre will play to Roma too..??? ugh... I hope so...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yes, it's true that Torricelli will come to Roma, but as a Lazio new player :)
You've got a great team Roma, I'm looking forward to seeing you in derby against Mighty Lazio :)
cheers..

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Pierre IN this transfer market, Roma IS the Mighty one.

sign figo for 65$ million, crazy
well that accually opens sergioconceicao to Parma:)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Willem you can´t be serious when you praise Romas transfers so far ?!?!?

They splashed out a record amount of money for a player that has said on several occasions " I need 6 months of rest to become free from all my pains " Batigol will be involved in some serious qualification action during all of this summer and he´s 31 years old turning 32. You know that he will start next season with a bad hangover - the same with all the Brazil players.

I´m a Lazio fan and we have a similar problem with Veron - Simeone - C Lopez and Salas. But Roma has Cafu, Zago, Assuncao, Samuel, Batigol, Emerson and Aldair. Add to that the players that are involved in EC2000.

Further Roma has serious playmaking overkill with Totti, Nakata and Emerson ??!?

I´m sure that Roma will be extremely though to beat this season but I can´t give praise to their transfers. Once Emerson is 100% and Samuel get´s green lights then Roma will be truly contending but right now it´s still a bit flaky and unfocused.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts