Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is a better player in every aspect of the game and who will be more rememberd ??? lets here what the audience says!

·
Banned
343 Posts
This thread can be closed now since it is pretty damn obvious that Adriano is a proven player already. Torres is close to be one but he is very young. Between the two, only someone who has Chinese cookies instead of a brain can say Torres is at the moment better than Adriano.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i belive that torres is is amazing. i am a big fan of atletico and have been for years he has a bright future ahead of him BUT for me ADRIANO i have no words for he is a pure Center forward a pure striker with a eye for goal. HE is a mangers dream a player who could single handedly cary a team on his back he has some of the same characteristics as BATISTUTA had when he was young. strenght power skill he is just unbelievable! MY PICK has to be ADRIANO

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
ADRIANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Hahaha...

Adriano>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Torres

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I hope Gaga, I hope....but we know both of them kneel to Bobo...haha j/k

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Adriano, but for some reason i'd rather have Torress at Man Utd! :confused: :pp

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
hahhahahhaha

a better comparison would be

Is Henry/Shevchenko as good as Adriano

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
and i think you will find that the young emperor stands head and shoulders above torres, and has the potential to surpass todays best strikers including himself :D
HAHAHHAHAHHAH

·
Registered
869 Posts
001 said:
hahhahahhaha

a better comparison would be

Is Henry/Shevchenko as good as Adriano
As Mughini an italian pundit said: " The Inter fans want to compare an hat trick with Messina with the final penalty in Manchester 's CL final" :jester:

:wallbang:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Mago said:
:wth:

It's harder to score a hat trick vs Messina than the final penalty in the CL final.
it was a metaphor of shevchenko's achievement and adriano's ones
it was meant in the subtext

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
This is a very stupid topic. Right now I think only Shevchenko can get close to what Adriano is doing. The better topic would have been "Adriano at Parma vs. Current Torres". That is much more comparable.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts