Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.day.az/news/sport/22554.html - the source is in russian.

Very right move from him. It's impossible to stay here any longer after such a miserable perfomance. I think AFFA must accept his resignation, and sign another coach...BUT FOREIGNER for sure.
I would search for a coach either in Turkey or Germany... but he must be a real professional, spend a lot of time in Azerbaijan, watch the matches of our national championship and work hard on selection!

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
I wonder who is going to be an interim coach for the England match. I think Asker Abdullayev would be the best person for it.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Its a shame that we wasted $500,000 on Torres.

He started fooling around with the NT at a bad time and got burned. My candidates for the coaching job would be Rasim Kara, Agasalim Mirjavadov, and Asker Abdullayev.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
I say we bring foreign coach, and give him a second azeri coach as an assistant. I think it has to be someone who can install discipline and professionalism, two traits our players miss the most.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Sounds good to me :)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
I say we need Fatih Terim! He has charisma and character and he would never take that crap our players showed last Saturday. He would kill 'em all one by one.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Quidam said:
I say we need Fatih Terim! He has charisma and character and he would never take that crap our players showed last Saturday. He would kill 'em all one by one.
1- I gues , Fatih Terim will go ->, Borissia Dortmund.

2- Rasim Kara nice coach aswell :thumbsup:

3- But i prefer , Senol Gunes :star: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh well...

They wanna spend another half a million bucks. This money would've been better spent if they built 30 football playgrounds around Baku.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Elnur_E65 said:
Oh well...

They wanna spend another half a million bucks. This money would've been better spent if they built 30 football playgrounds around Baku.
Certainly right.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
According to the day.az (again!), Carlos Alberto Torres has resigned!

·
Registered
194 Posts
ya Torres finally resigned they said it on azerifootball.com thats a good thing but the bad thing is they said that replacement of Torres they got 3 candidates Ponamorev,Tueav and Vagif Sadygov all of em suck ass

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
PFCNeftchiBaku said:
ya Torres finally resigned they said it on azerifootball.com thats a good thing but the bad thing is they said that replacement of Torres they got 3 candidates Ponamorev,Tueav and Vagif Sadygov all of em suck ass
Probably we are talking about an interim coach to finish this cycle, as I'm sure the federation will bring another foreigner for the EC qualifications.

But if I have to choose out of this three then I'll go with Ponamorev. He wasn't that bad with NT. Tuaev is an old fossil, while Vagiv screwed up big time with U-21s so we should keep him as far as possible from any NT team.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
We can rid the Turkish NT of..oops I mean..sorry...
Let me rephrase...

We can definitely assist your NT by giving you one of our talented TD's-the current NT coach, Ersun Yanal.

:D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
You need someone like Piontek. Not a good tactician or something like that but someone that could change and make reforms. I want to see a strong Azerbaijan. :boxing:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts