Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eh guys do any of you know if CC's Sports Bar and Cafe will be open for the Croatia-Mexico game this Monday morning 2am? i know no one will be serving alcohol but do you still think this place or any other Croatian bars and restaurants will be open for the world cup games?

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I know Monahan's won't have the games, not even the Italy one so I guess we will have to watch the games at home.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i heard! i spent all day calling all the mississauga and oakville restaurants owned by Croats and NONE will carry at least this first game against Mexico! IT SICKENS ME!:fero: jebo i pas mater! i cant go out and watch my heros with my fellow people? so who the **** cares if there is no alcohol i would still go and at least buy a few 7ups;) eh JureM:D no serious at least lets get all the people together! this sux but of course all other nationalities will have at least a few of thier bars and restaurants open:depress:

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
It's very odd I know not even the Italy game will be available.......

I'm getting together with a bunch of buddies so it's all good. Football, Vatreni, beer, can't go wrong.

Except for a rough day at work on Monday.

:yawn:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts