Xtratime Community banner

Toroman Uzulmez fight

5K views 154 replies 19 participants last post by  Yasko 
#1 ·
Lol... Toraman and Uzulmez got into a fistfight and now are both for sale. I wish Galatasaray signs Toraman.

#3 ·
LOL. You cannot talk about this bullsh*t.

Quite amazed (some) journalists calling S.Engin "bravo!".

He's omnipotent - Saglam doesn't say anything and the board members always agree with him - yet he fails to possess critical instincts. That this new player is BAD, will take down the team together and that keeping I.Uzulmez, constantly the worst player on the pitch with no leadership trait, as captain will let all the team down.
He doesn't get respected by a single Turkish player. Did nothing to earn respect (firing Burak and Koray without notice, installing Gordon as savior - then trashing him away -, and the insane Bobo bash). One by one, young players leave and he talks about disciplines. Haha, great manager.

#4 ·
Besiktas is in a deep mess since Lucescu era. Since that Samsunspor game.

#5 ·
This is typical Turkish team suspensions. Sinan Engin will say they are suspended indefintely but in a couple of days they will be "af" ed (Forgiven). No big deal by the way the fight between the two started like this.

Ibrahim Uzulmez: Why do you come to the lunch table with your sandals on instead of shoes?

Ibrahim Toraman: Because my feet hurt

Ibrahim Uzulmez: My feet hurt too but I still wear shoes

Ibrahim Toraman: What's it to you?

Ibrahim Uzulmez: I'm the captain of this team :howler:

Ibrahim Toraman: I'm a captain too

Ibrahim Toraman then flings one of his sandals at Uzulmez :D

naah I made the sandal flinging up but Uzulmez was being a dick it seems.

#6 ·
Delgado is the new captain. :howler:

I'm hoping BJK will re-sign Zan for €1 million annual - playing or not playing - and Toraman gets free transfer to a club already IN the CL (not one unseeded in qualifiers). Thus the two unwanted men don't have to play together any more.

Admin, pls get the name right.

#7 ·
gravesends said:
This is typical Turkish team suspensions. Sinan Engin will say they are suspended indefintely but in a couple of days they will be "af" ed (Forgiven). No big deal by the way the fight between the two started like this.
Did you just call Sinan Engin typical Turkish? He said in front of the cameras "they will never ever play for this team again" and this bull* is typical of ****. What a compliment!
Ibrahim Uzulmez: I'm the captain of this team :howler:
This is (was) no joke. He kept thinking he was, until pulled down by force. :wallbang:

#18 ·
That will most probably be the case they've been trying to get rid of this guy but Ertugrul Saglam seems to have a soft spot for him or maybe because there were no alternatives? Ibrahim Toraman will stay. When he's not a crazy madman he is actually a very good defender.

#20 ·
Af söz konusu değil!

:yuck:
This is not a WWF club, in which an insider has to describe the detail of a battle and decide the winner and the loser.
A manager has to keep off-field problems from the public. He must ensure the problems won't hurt the image and the business of the club. He must protect the images of its players likewise.
If he cannot, continues to bring down the club with the latest of the disclosures, just GO AWAY. Please, NOW.

#29 ·
Konyaspor is trying to sign both, if I was a Konya fan I'd be pissed first their president goes strongly after Hakan Sukur and now Ibo Uzulmez :howler: again Ibrahim Toraman will not be going anywhere, Besiktas will keep him. So far Demiroren has been quiet on the whole ordeal. He will forgive both or just Toraman. If both players were of Uzulmez's talents then yeah they would be good as gone.

#30 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.