Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ma che juve eh ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

che del piero pure. without the fuoreclasse we probably wouldn't have even made it to the champions league, let alone winning the whole darn thing.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
So?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
yeah, what is the meaning of this topic??

toro, i think he is meaning that del piero has played great all season and he deserves to be in the WC.

but i havent heard you deny that, you just say that he shuoldnt start.

so close this topic.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Actually CUG I don't even want Del Piero to be in the squad and I have said it a few times but I don't anymore because I know it is an unrealistic hope.
However you're right that I'm not denying Del Piero had a good season with some great patches(especially lately). I have always said that Del Piero is the key to Juve, which is correct because now that he isn't playing badly anymore they are winning stuff again. No Del Piero = No Juve, more or less anyway.
Out of the attackers in the mind of Trap I think Vieri and Montella had outstanding seasons, which is not a surprise to me. I think Di Vaio did very well too but I don't think the coach is thinking of taking him to WC2002.
Del Piero and Totti(I consider him an attacker) both had good seasons with some patches of great form.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Yeah Toro, but Vieri's form in the last 4 weeks had been bad.
So the 2 best forward in Italy are Del Piero & Montella.
Not to mention Vieri is still feeling the brunt of missing the scudetto in the last day.
So I'm having a little doubt about him.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
montella missed a lot of this season as well through injury i thought. he has been great when he has played.

vieri is okay, he'll survive:tongue:

Del Piero not in the squad? even after his season? if he didnt get picked, Traps would ahve to get shot for sure.

Toro, i want to know this: if DP scores 10 goals and wins teh WC for Italy (which is very unlikely cuz no player will do that), would you then at least accept DP for the Azzurri??

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
CUG said:
Toro, i want to know this: if DP scores 10 goals and wins teh WC for Italy (which is very unlikely cuz no player will do that), would you then at least accept DP for the Azzurri??
Ofcourse.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IL TORO said:
sounds like sour grapes to me matey. perhaps if you actually posted objectively concerning del piero he wouldn't have made you look foolish this year.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
If you can remember those long discussions I had with both your user names you would know that I said Del Piero sucks with the Nazionale not with the club.
I do post only objective posts about our Azzurri players because when it comes to the NT I care ZERO about clubs.
If Del Piero had done well in the past 3 comps he played in and had given me good reason to complement him and be proud of him we would not be having this talk now and this topic would not exist.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts