Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..another year.

No CZ present this year but the "other" team from Belgrade can show their worth in this prestigious youth tournament. And to top it all not only is P-zan playing but also OFK and Obilic.

A good chance to see what these youngsters can do against other talented squads.

First groupround coming up tomorrow:

15.00 CET Obilic-Empoli
15.00 P-zan-Torino
15.00 OFK Beograd-Atalanta Bergamo

Some starplayers who played in this tournament are Totti, Del Piero, Batistuta, Pirlo and Lentini.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Thanks about the heads up regarding PFC's matches.. I've always seen you as a black-white admirer deep down inside. ;) But you can't like both clubs.. Now I know one club is history and the other represents the present time, but you can't switch back-forth whenever you please.. ;)

Also, you might want to change the signature, living in the distant past is a dangerous thing..You might actually take it for the present (and using my scientific senses I can conclude that you are at that stage already) and who knows at the same time might be running away from dinasours, romans, and Nazis outside your home.. :howler: Watch out, the Turks might be coming to your door next! ;)

Oh and Santa Clause is not real either, just a heads up when he comes into your lala world, since I know back then where you're living they didn't know about him.. :howler:

PFC SAMPION

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Torneo Viareggio..

Parni Valjak said:
Thanks about the heads up regarding PFC's matches.. I've always seen you as a black-white admirer deep down inside. ;) But you can't like both clubs.. Now I know one club is history and the other represents the present time, but you can't switch back-forth whenever you please.. ;)

Also, you might want to change the signature, living in the distant past is a dangerous thing..You might actually take it for the present (and using my scientific senses I can conclude that you are at that stage already) and who knows at the same time might be running away from dinasours, romans, and Nazis outside your home.. :howler: Watch out, the Turks might be coming to your door next! ;)

Oh and Santa Clause is not real either, just a heads up when he comes into your lala world, since I know back then where you're living they didn't know about him.. :howler:

PFC SAMPION
Give the weed up man, you're more paranoide than Bush! :eekani:

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Torneo Viareggio..

Drulo said:

:D

I hope they never change xtratime's colours to red and white - Parni might just run away... ;)

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Torneo Viareggio..

Drulo said:
Am I the narkoman living in Holland here or is that someone else ? ;)

rsf, if they do that, I would spit at this site (my monitor I guess) and never come back again :D

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Torneo Viareggio..

Parni Valjak said:
Am I the narkoman living in Holland here or is that someone else ? ;)
Actually, he's got a point.. :D

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
btw

rsf I think you've made more posts today than you have in all of last year..:D

This place is so addictive..:rolleyes: I've tried quiting a bunch of times - with no success.. They should have a "xtratime withdrawal" counciling group..

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Torneo Viareggio..

red star forever said:
Actually, he's got a point.. :D
We have that good sh!t, he has canadian detelinu! :tongue:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Its a known fact, buddy ;)

Think about it like this, Canada is a land of just pure farmland where there is an abundance of unpopulated space.. Growing it here, is sure much easier than somewhere like Holland or Germany, where there are buildings every 5 meters from one-another.. I've never tried that Dutch (Albanian/Turkish piss ;) ) stuff, but if you compare Canadian to Serbian- The difference is VERY big.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D

Dude, in Canada weed isn't legal, therefore people can sell you basically anything and you'll still smoke it if it's your only source to buy from. Unless you know the difference between quality and garbage of course.

In Rotterdam there's a coffeeshop every few metres and we literally have menu's where you can order different kinds of weed, from White Widow to Purple Haze, from Thai to Colombian, all you need for it to grow is a warm spot and light.

You might know a lot about icehockey and sheep :D, but believe me, weed is a Dutch thing ;)

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Well thats a separate issue though, I thought we were talking about its quality and not quantity of it.. The conditions here make for the best weed in the world - you can quote on me that as well ;)

BTW, it will become legal in Canada as well, its only a matter of time.. Thats actually a very hot issue here right now.. Recently they brought in a rule that you are allowed to have up to around 3 grams ( I think) on you..Step in the right direction ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
What on Earth does Canada have to do with sheep? :D

Had you sad moose...but sheep? :D :tongue:

Alas, I can see you're all potheads. :eek: :tongue:

What else can I tell you but....

Droga je smrt. Bavite se sportom! :tongue: :D

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Geez, are you guys one of those junkies from train stations that keep asking me for 20 cents? :D

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
red star forever said:
Geez, are you guys one of those junkies from train stations that keep asking me for 20 cents? :D
Well PV isn't proud of it, but life's been a b!tch to him, first Lothar leaves and now you return! Have you no soul? :tongue:

Nah seriously, never tried gandja RSF, Andrija?

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Nope, I guess us young people from down under don't get the attention we deserve. :)

·
Kfor, Eulex = OUT!!
1,279 Posts
Grupa 7:
Torino - Partizan 1:2
Ternana - Đubio (sastaju se kasnije)

Grupa 8:
Atalanta - OFK Beograd 1:2
Đenova - Ćitadela 3:0

Grupa 10:
Empoli - Obilić 2:0
Bari - Kostarika Junajted 0:0

U drugom kolu, u petak 13. februara, Partizan igra sa Đubiom, OFK Beograd sa Ćitadelom a Obilić će snage odmeriti sa ekipom Kostarika Junajted

NAPRED PARTIZAN :cool:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
I've never tried it no, neither pot nor tobacco, the smell of both of 'em is bad enough to keep me away...nothing I hate more than to walk into a club or concert and smell weed all around :yuck:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts