Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just noticed that I had opened also the thread Milan-Torino!!

Anyway:

Kalac
Bonera-Nesta-Maldini
Gourcuff-Ambro-Pirlo-Seedorf
Kaka
Pato-Paloschi

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Let's strip dabdob of his match thread opening privilegies and hope you do better :thumbsup:

Nice line up, but there is no way we'll play with three defenders in an away game against Torino. And it doesn't seem like Kaká will be able to play.

I guess we'll play some kind of 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 with PaPa up front. Did anyone else feel that last night ended Gila's career with us? Poor lad, I had so much hope for him :moan:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Pato-Palo should start. If Kaka is to miss this game, the rest is probably clear. Carlo will start with 2 DMs again, and with Pirlo. So the Q is Seedorf or no? The other Q is - Janku again or Favali/Maldini?

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
3-4-3!! Not a chance in hell ;)

Kaka will probably miss this game.

Gorucuff?!! Dream on ;)

Forza Milan!

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Let's strip dabdob of his match thread opening privilegies and hope you do better :thumbsup:
I already striiped myself , and you wouldn't have know had I hept my mouth shut :pp

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know we wont play that formation, ...

Carlo probably will play with:

Kalac
Bonera-Nesta-Kaladze-Maldini
Gattuso-Pirlo-Emerson-Ambro
Seedorf
Pato

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
I already striiped myself , and you wouldn't have know had I hept my mouth shut :pp
Hey there is a little Dan Brown in every one of us :pp

I thought that his Milan career was ended by 3 years of under-achieving.

Anyway, PaPa upfront against Torino! :D
Well I really thought he did good in his first season with Sheva and Kaká. The second the whole team sucked and he was good when he played with Ronaldo. This season he has been a huge disappointment and yesterday it just felt like closure or something like that.

PaPa will indeed bring home the bacon :smileani:

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Saturday at 3 because of Easter.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
In these times kids grow up. You plan, you count on the experience guys but they are either too old or injured. So its time to give it all to teh kids and ... close your eyes. :D They need guideance and good experience next to them, but may be its too late even for that. You have to put them on 1st line and then throw them in the thick of all against the enemy. Some might fall, but those that survive could be better than the previous generation :proud:

Play:
Kalac
Oddo-Bonera-Nesta-Janku
Ambrosini-Pirlo-Yoann
Pato
Gila-Palo

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
If no Kaka then we have to have Seedorf. No one else has any real offensive talent. Gourcuff makes one nice play for every 15 nothings.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I like Toro, hope we get them this time though.
As long as Oddo and Kaladze don't play the next match, we could very well win it.

I would start Paloschi, but Gilardino would do well against Toro (I would have thought that the samp game suited him as well but we saw how that turned out) but still I wouldn't mind Gila starting this game and Palo coming in as a sub.

Lets see how it goes, not that many games left, but there is still a glimmer of hope.
It may be in our best interest to play a lesser tournament like the UEFA cup, given that the management will not pimp our club up this summer: that much is almost guaranteed.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Torino to win 2-1!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
bodo, Have you lot extended Fat?

if not, then he could still do it with say..... Fenerbahce..

on topic : Nothing to add.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Have you lot extended Fat?

if not, then he could still do it with say..... Fenerbahce..
More than chance with them, than with your lot.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It may be in our best interest to play a lesser tournament like the UEFA cup, given that the management will not pimp our club up this summer: that much is almost guaranteed.

I read it somewhere that if there is no CL then no big investments will be made! So for our grandpas to stay in the team they need to be out of the first 4 places.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts