Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your chance of being in Serie A next year? I really want the derby again, (so we can beat you once more. j/k)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Beating us on the field after , in these years, you destroyed our team putting your mafia men on the board.

Out of the field, no way, run away as always black n' white rabbit.

Ciao Gobbo di merda

·
Registered
147 Posts
MacoBoy said:
They will be there soon.
Not easy; You know only the situation on the field. More important is all is happening in these years outside,

Long , never ending drama story, many, who live in Turin,don't know all of it.............so it is more difficult for who live abroad.

Maybe, during my Rabotnicki Champions League visit in July, I started to explain it starting from Skopije :thmbup: ;-)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
When I saw this guy posting on our forum, I wanted to puke :scream:

Sorry, kiddie, but beat who? It's YOU that tremble when we play against you... and we've beaten and scared the soul off your bodies countless times.... you remember us with your ridiculous chants and baby mockery, and you are playing in champions league while we are in serie b.... talking about nonsense and cowardice!... you all know that it's TORO the squad of the city and you... you should have stayed at Alba, all of your strips, as before the war.

Turin does not deserve you.

Nor, as I see it, deserve to have its ONLY squad in serie B. To hell with them, to heaven, dear TORO :proud:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts