Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
As you can see this is a big derby of Serie B and for Toro only a win is continuing the battle for promotion. I don't even want to think what can happen if we lose this one.

That's why I hope that today in 19:30 the Granata boys on the pitch will play with commitment, guts, heart and of course win this match! And I don't have to hope for the big Granata army on the stands - I know that they will be wonderful like always. :proud:

FORZA TORO!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
1. Genova 57
2. Empoli 54
3. Treviso 52
4. Torino 51
According to this table Torino still have a shot at Seria A, only 3 points from 2nd place Empoli and if they win this match they will be tied. :thmbup:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
damnit...i wanted to go to see the game because before the game i could talk with Ighli Vannucchi(Empoli player...we are "friends")...and now i can't since i will go to Udine:D

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Ambis said:
According to this table Torino still have a shot at Seria A, only 3 points from 2nd place Empoli and if they win this match they will be tied. :thmbup:
Yep, I'm sure they will give it a good crack. :thmbup:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Just as they had the chance to move up the table and have a shot at Seria A, they get a 0-0 draw at home very disappointing :doh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.