Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Let's hope many of our fans will come there, and in the end both purple and granata colors will enjoy a feast of football!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I so hope that the man who scores the winner for Fiorentina will be Bobo Vieri..in the 92nd minute, with Milan winning their game 4-0 :D + more importantly for me is a win vs Parma
If he wants to keep playing it's important for him to get back on the saddle but something tells me that penalty kick ended more than just our UEFA cup final hopes

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
If he wants to keep playing it's important for him to get back on the saddle but something tells me that penalty kick ended more than just our UEFA cup final hopes
yeah I wouldnt expect him to play as much/at all next season...but it would be just 2 sweet if the player they got rid of after going on about how they would make him a world beater again at Milanlab was the man to score the goal that ends their hopes of CL :angel:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
He is injured unfortunately.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yeah, his legs cannot burden the penalty of the miskick.

The last must win match of the season is here, and our Champions League qualification is in our own hands. Forza Viola and enjoy your season break/Euro campaign with a smile knowing that you did your very best.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I really hope you guys win this. Would be good for the CL, to have the Viola fans hosting some big teams :thumbsup: Indeed of course even if you win you must qualify for CL, but well... this game first :pp

·
Registered
297 Posts
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=103826

3300 tickets for the away section.

Could be a party:hopeful:

Wonder if any of the Granata cheer for Fiorentina.
Yeah, but according to reports at least 15.000 Fiorentini wanted tickets for this game. As a member of Viola Club Scandinavia I managed to get one, together with 6 other from the group. Hopefully it will be a big party and no confrontations with zebras.

But then again I was in Verona last round of the 05-06 season to celebrate the same thing and then... well you all know the story.

Did you guys watch Napoli-Milan last weekend? Or maybe seen some highlights? Napoli dominated the game big time and could even have won with a bigger margin. It's nice to see that pride does play a big part in Italian football as Napoli didn't have anything to play for while Milan had everything to play for. Saying that, I still hope Torino players forget about this stupid pride argument. Just give us the victory and I'm sure we will pay back in a similar situation. :angel:

·
Registered
717 Posts
This is going to be the most important match in the season. Everybody knows facing Toro is almost lucky for us, but they play home and have Rosina. Justo hope we win and see us in CL next season. A stressfull day will be tomorrow, indeed. Finally, we must not forget Udinese is a good team and can suprise a team that had problems in San Siro this season.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
A stressfull day will be tomorrow, indeed.
Worst thing is that I can't be at home during game :frustrat: and therefore probably just trying to catch some information via mobile phone.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Milan are begging Torino to stop us...

I mean really? first it was they are the better team, now its 'let's restore the Serie A normality?'
I've said it once, and i'll say it again. If I were a Milan supporter, i'd welcome a stint in UEFA. The club would finally clean out the arrogant non-performers and get a taste of that winning feeling.
But something tells me that winning feeling that most Milan supporters have been brought up on is shakey at best. They created and believed in their own invincibility, maybe a little too much. When cracks appear, what happens next?

I think the boys have to send Ujfa to La Liga in style. No Mutu is good, let's ask the boys how badly do they want starting positions with us next year.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Milan are begging Torino to stop us...

I mean really? first it was they are the better team, now its 'let's restore the Serie A normality?'
I've said it once, and i'll say it again. If I were a Milan supporter, i'd welcome a stint in UEFA. The club would finally clean out the arrogant non-performers and get a taste of that winning feeling.
But something tells me that winning feeling that most Milan supporters have been brought up on is shakey at best. They created and believed in their own invincibility, maybe a little too much. When cracks appear, what happens next?

Milan has never begged Torino to stop Fiorentina, not a single statement from a single person from the players to the management.
The unanimous concensus is: first we have to beat udinese, then any favor from Torino is welcome.

As far as the UEFA Cup year, I don't disagree. It could prove to be very healthy.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.