Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,512 Posts
Did Norway used to be part of the Nordic Forum Yakubu?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,496 Posts
Yes guys the Norway and Sweden have been a part of this forum, but it got too crowded and they now have their own forums.

We're still Danish and Finnish posters here though, 'cause I don't think we're big enough to get our own place.

Arveladze, it's okay :).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Norway and Swedish are welcom in our nordic forum.

Yakubu, you are thinking wrong. Every subject is welcom in our forum, also sweden and norway:glasses:!!!

I hope you all will acept that

Bring fairplay into the forum too:) :eek: :D :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hope to see brondby in the champions league. I like them and FC Copenhagen (Laudrup and Lovenkrands) but the one team I hate in Denmark is Herfolge. :fero: :mad: I really hate them ever since they played us at Ibrox and injured all our players. :mad:

John Jensen kiss my :ass:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,496 Posts
Arveladze said:
Hope to see brondby in the champions league. I like them and FC Copenhagen (Laudrup and Lovenkrands) but the one team I hate in Denmark is Herfolge. :fero: :mad: I really hate them ever since they played us at Ibrox and injured all our players. :mad:

John Jensen kiss my :ass:
Løvenkrands came from AB (Copenhagen) and not FC Copenhagen (FC København) if that's what you think.

Herfølge sucks, really :eek:

BUT John 'Faxe' Jensen isn't their coach anymore. Nope, now he's Michael Laudrup's assistant coach here in Brøndby :).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,496 Posts
Lunder said:
Norway and Swedish are welcom in our nordic forum.

Yakubu, you are thinking wrong. Every subject is welcom in our forum, also sweden and norway:glasses:!!!
Yes I know the Norwegians and Swedes are welcome here! Of course they are.
They have their own forums now, where you can talk to them about Norwegian and Swedish football, and if you have a wider subject such as Nordic 2008 for instance, then the Nordic forum would be a better place to post something about it in ;).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I knew he came from Copenhagen just wasn't sure which one, I took a guess and I was wrong. :rolleyes:

I thought Nordic meant Norway?? :confused: Shouldn't it be Scandanavia??

Sorry about John Jensen but he just came to Ibrox with his "football players" (more like rubgy players) to injure our players, which he did (Jorg Albertz :( ) no suprise that in a few days we then suffered our worst defeat(in my lifetime) against them. I don't think I need to elaborate. :depress: :depress: :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,496 Posts
Arveladze said:
I thought Nordic meant Norway?? :confused: Shouldn't it be Scandanavia??

Sorry about John Jensen but he just came to Ibrox with his "football players" (more like rubgy players) to injure our players, which he did (Jorg Albertz :( ) no suprise that in a few days we then suffered our worst defeat(in my lifetime) against them. I don't think I need to elaborate. :depress: :depress: :(
Scandinavia is, if I remember, only Norway, Sweden and Denmark. I'm not sure wether Finland, the Faroe Islands or Iceland are a part of it too. But they definitely are in 'Nordic'.

John 'Faxe' Jensen is now only the assistant in Brøndby. It's the more elegant Michael Laudrup who's the boss as head coach ;). I don't think we'd ever play in such a way, when Michael Laudrup is the boss.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top