Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there were quite a few BBB at the derby, i heard from a friend that it was a great atmosphere. Torcida was loud the whole 120 minutes that includes halftime and before and after the game period

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
aren't they always? good win for hajduk, thankfully the violence was a non-issue

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no at last couple derby's played at poljud there were only around 500 BBB, but this time there were at least 2000.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I think ero was thinking about torcida being loud... according to Slobodna Dalamcija, there were 1000 BBB, which is a lot anyway....

... as to Torcida, hands down, they can create the best atmosphere in Croatia... I saw many games but what I saw vs Mallorca in Split last year was unbelievable... I hope every1 experiences something like that at least once in their life. Whole east was on their feet during the whole game, and louder than Sjever, and that tells you all if you ever saw a game from Poljud

·
©
7,230 Posts
I listened to the game on the radio and from when Dinamo scored to when Hajduk equalised (dodgy penalty it must be said) Torcida were pretty quiet. But they put on a crazy flare show after the penalty which led to a 5-6 min break in play. The commentator was saying there was something like 100 flares:eek:

I am just grateful that the game passed without any trouble.:)

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
There has to be some pics available somewhere, no?

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
sportnet.hr has a couple in their game report. Drazen Petarcic was on the spot with his camera as usual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts