4. Norway (???)
5. Germany
6. Australia (???)
7. Canada (???)

is this a good list?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
yeah, that's pretty accurate. Norway won the WC back 91 or 95. The USA is very good, but hasn't won anything on foreign soil. I'm interested to see what happens in the Olympics.

D

·
0 Posts
Are those 7 teams like way above the rest of other national womens teams? :confused:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Isn´t Holland any good?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
The only really good teams in Women's soccer are USA, China, Norway. Germany can be really good and Brazil are the up and coming threat. I've never heard of any other women's team doing anything of merit.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think there is no match for the US team. They are like the untouchables! Germany, Norway, and China comes after that.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
I think we had totally underestimated Norway. Their performance in the Sydney Olympics said it all.

The US are currently the strongest, no doubt about that. But we need to form a professional league badly, and soon (the proposed date of 2002 is still a long way away!)

China, poor China. They have speed, intelligence, skills. But no young blood. After Sun Wen, Gao Hung, Liu Ailing, Liu Ying and other veterans retire or decide to play abroad, what will happen to my favorite Team?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts