Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10) I thought Berlusconi was supposed to get Ronaldinho suited up in the red and black by gametime....

9) Our only striker Sheva overslept last night...

8) Hey, Maldini can't always stay young, can he?....

7) Its not our fault Gattuso decided to play football in the American sense...

6) Hey, at least we still have the balon d' or!

5) Damn it Galliani.....when the Refs Assocation says Pay on Time, you make sure you put the check in the mail!

4) Dida was too busy doing jumping jacks in front of a standing Zidane during the Unicef game

3) Our players Sheva and Kaka liked playing in the Nou Camp so much that they volunteered to play there on a full-time basis...

2) Since you guys are Inter we decided to play for a draw to make a joke but Gattuso the Dumbbell forgot the score and thought we were up 1-0 instead of being tied at 1-1!

1) Nesta refused to tackle anyone b/c he wanted to make a statement against all the cards he gets from the referees lately!

BONUS: Pirlo forgot where he was playing and thought he was on the Italian NT, and accordingly made horrible passes all night long!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ohh yeah, note to JKris, who is "slow" to pick things up......that was a joke....That's why people won't take it seriously. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Forza Inter , make the rosomerdi go home with their tails between their feet , I think we can do it in the next derby as we are the hosts and wer'e on good form.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I mean we havnt been hosts for each other since 1908! :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deno said:
dont mean to hurt u now :), but seriously ure not funny man :D

damn it

i lost my magic touch

i should quit the comedy business

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
lol..no it`s still a hope, I`ve just laughed :D

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
does it really matter who is the host?

anyway HUGE match, Inter must win, nothing less

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
For the sake of the thread, lets hope we really do win :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't worry I will spare myself embarrassment cuz if we do lose, which will only happen on the planet Mars, Carson my main man will "secretly" close this thread and then post on a million other threads like he normally does, so that no one can see this on the front page!!!!!!1

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
WRong post

umm forza inter

and this has been brought to you by forza interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr productions

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Don't worry I will spare myself embarrassment cuz if we do lose, which will only happen on the planet Mars, Carson my main man will "secretly" close this thread and then post on a million other threads like he normally does, so that no one can see this on the front page!!!!!!1
LOL :howler:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
1) Nesta refused to tackle anyone b/c he wanted to make a statement against all the cards he gets from the referees lately!

BONUS: Pirlo forgot where he was playing and thought he was on the Italian NT, and accordingly made horrible passes all night long!

These two are pretty good, I have to admit. Don't give up the comedy business just yet, Pulsar!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
hahahah
dida was a joke when zidane was around
man its a match for charity, just stand in postion and smile. No need to make an idiot out of yourself
hahahahahha

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
ahahaahaaaaaaaaaahha
FANTASTIC ...absolutely fantastic
!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
:howler::D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.