Xtratime Community banner

Who do you think will be Milan's top goalscorer?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 2008-2009 who do you think will be our top goalscorer? If someone could make a poll containing all our forwards that would be great.

Pato
Borriello
Inzaghi
Paloschi
Kaka
Ronaldinho

Out of those six names the most likely and realistic choices are Pato and Kaka. Borriello's recent injury puts him at a disadvantage although it's not entirely impossible for him to outscore his illustrious colleagues.

I think it'll be Kaka. Besides his penalty taking I think he might have more goalscoring opportunities with Ronaldinho and Pato alongside him. If Ronaldinho can hit any kind of form near what he's capable of he can be considered an outside favourite too. Unlike the rest of the forwards we have, he can take freekicks and his goalscoring record in La Liga is excellent for a player who wasnt even at his best for a long time. Have your say.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I'm guessing Kaka, but it depends on if we'll play 4321 or 4312 (with Ronaldinho as a support striker, as he will play at the Olympics). In a 4321 I bet on Kaka, 4312 on Pato.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
if ronaldinho will play regularly, i predict him to be milan top scorer. i think he `ll have the same rule of him when he was at barcelona. there will a decent competition among the rest of your strikers ( pato, inzaghi, Borriello) to reserve a position for in main XI and to be the main striker upfront.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
we may find different strikers in serie a, the european games and in the cup too. so, we may see a gap in the number of goals of milan strikers next season.

it will create a healthy challenging when you rotate between strikers.. but that`s only among the 3 competitions, not during the serie a games

·
Registered
310 Posts
Another 15 from Kaka and 15 from Ronnie + 10-12 from Pippo; the same for Borrielo...Seedorf and Pirlo will do the rest!

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
It's time for Pato to score those 30 goals :)
I love Pato's talent, but I don't see him as a 30 goals man. If he scores 15-20 in Serie A and contributes 10 assists I'd be happy :)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Who do you think will be Milan's top goalscorer?

As Rodriguez requested, here's a poll. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts