Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think will be the top scorer in the big leagues.

EPL:
He deserves a mention atleast. Amir Zaki. the guy is fantastic, probably wont be top scorer, but it is very difficult to pick. Chelsea have lots of differnet scorers recently, and Man U, i cant see ronaldo winning it again.
and about torres, maybe him, but it would be cool to see defoe or zaki to win it

La liga:
i think it will be david villa or eto'o. they both had a race at the 2005/06 season villa with 25 and eto'o with 26. hopefully villa will get this time.
there is no one else, Kun is too young i saw signs of immaturity last night against real, so not him, and ruud wont win it.

Serie A:
Zarate is doing fantastic, but i think it will be Ibra. Juve wont do good this season, and AC Milan dont have the striker to keep it up throughout the season.

Bundesliga:
Pizzaro, i just know it.

that is all i am going to do.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
El Hamadoui will be top scorer in Holland a brilliant start to the season for the AZ Alkmaar player he is amazing:proud: 8 league goals so far.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Villa is impressive, scoring all the time.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
no doubt I also think he seems better then Benjani, but IMO is gonna happen like Benjani when he started on fire then couldnt keep up.

But he looks quite the player and im sure he will go to a better team then Wigan next season, not sure how his contract is but i think he is on loan at Wigan.

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Yes, I can't understand why someone would think Ibra would become the top scorer. He's more than a striker, he's creative, he can do everything and he's not just a Trezeguet guy.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Zaki is obviously fantastic but I doubt he will get the service he needs all season. Shoot out between Torres and Defoe I think, Adebayor won't be far away either.

Outside bet is John Carew.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
EPL
Fernando Torres

abt Zaki i think is gonna happen like Benjani with Portsmouth.

La Liga
David Villa

Serie A
Alberto Gilardino
Zaki is a way better footballer than Benjani. He looks like he won't be a one season wonder.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Zaki is obviously fantastic but I doubt he will get the service he needs all season.
He will if we buy him in January. :smileani:

Depends what his contract arrangement is, but I'm sure we can come to some arrangement to buy it out.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
no doubt I also think he seems better then Benjani, but IMO is gonna happen like Benjani when he started on fire then couldnt keep up.
Benjani couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo for his first 14 premier league games. He went on a good scoring run, but I think he's more the hard-working sort of striker, whereas Zaki looks like he's got more class.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts