·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
LOL what a biased, joke, of a list

Iverson was my fav player for the past decade and a half. He had numerous classic performances during the playoffs e.g. vs Lakers, Hornets, Raptors. Anyone who can't even give credit to the Hornets game loses all credibility

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL what a biased, joke, of a list

Iverson was my fav player for the past decade and a half. He had numerous classic performances during the playoffs e.g. vs Lakers, Hornets, Raptors. Anyone who can't even give credit to the Hornets game loses all credibility
Iverson was my fav player pre-lebron as well. I would defo rate his first game vs lakers in 2001 as one of best playoff performances ever....stepping over lue as well was a great playoff moment.
On top of that, that was only game lakers lost in 2001 playoff performances.

The problem is there are many performances, which were great and its tough to rank them.
But its not surprising that the standouts are shaq, lebron, jordan, magic...

I think there is bias against Iverson, because he didnt win a ring.And on top of it, media hates him.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Westbrook's 40/5/10/5stl (FG 12-24, FT 14-14) vs Spurs in Game 4 this season might be worth inclusion.
I think so too , What about Lebron game 7 vs san antonio last year?

37 points (12 - 23 fg, 8 - 8 ft), 12 rebounds 4 assists 2 steals...including the clutch shot after duncan missed layup at 90 - 88 ?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,888 Posts
Iverson was my fav player pre-lebron as well. I would defo rate his first game vs lakers in 2001 as one of best playoff performances ever....stepping over lue as well was a great playoff moment.
On top of that, that was only game lakers lost in 2001 playoff performances.

The problem is there are many performances, which were great and its tough to rank them.
But its not surprising that the standouts are shaq, lebron, jordan, magic...

I think there is bias against Iverson, because he didnt win a ring
.And on top of it, media hates him.
Barkley never won a ring and that list is littered with his performances.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
I would have to disagree. Lebron is loved by the media, sponsored seemingly by everyone, and the dickriding he gets is unmatched. Iverson had a **** the world type of attitude let me be me kind of shit :D

I view Westbrook as a mini type of Lebron but more fearless. If he can improve his jump shot a bit more, he will break some records one day.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Is that before Stephen A Smith became one the biggest assholes in the world?

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
the cp0 game 7 was pretty good. not willis reed though!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts