Genoa 10
Denis Atalanta 9
Llorente
Juventus 9
Immobile
Torino 8
Paulinho
Livorno 8

No real surprise if you have watched most of the highlihts of this season. Of course it's a bit surprising to see Di Natale missing so many goals but I have to say goalies have a part in it (for example De Sanctis in Roma-Udinese).
On the contrary, Immobile has improved a lot since he usually wasted a huge amount of goals.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Palacio has been a major culprit at times at key moments, i think it has to do with burden of having to carry his team.

Llorente is just the type of player that scores instinctive goals which don't require a lot of thought, but can't score goals where you have time on the ball and have to place your shot.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
No surprise at all in Di Natale for me, he's always been pretty wasteful. He balances that by scoring lots of unexpected goals, though...

Klose is not a surprise, either. Even in his best times he misses many chances and this year he hasn't been at his best.

Of course half of a striker's job is to get to those scoring chances, so already being on that list says that the player has been doing something right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts