Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
roberto carlos and zambrotta are probably the best 2 left backs today

but if you where to do a top 5 ranking of left backs who else would you place in the list?

i believe lizarazu and candela havnt been as good as in previous seasons

which players would you place in the top 5 ranking of top left backs today?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u reckon lizarazu can still be considered among the best today?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Juan Pablo Sorín (PSG)
Gianluca Zambrotta
Jacob Lekgetho (Lok Moscow)
Fabio Aurelio (Valencia)
Roberto Carlos

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
In the current level he is having since more than one year: Clemente Rodriguez
Sorin: no this Sorin

Roberto Carlos still the best, Clemente is improving day by day to be his clone.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Rossato from Nacional Madeira will be one of the best...why many of you never heard of him? because he is in the most underated league of the world the portuguese league(i bet Euro 2004 will make a new step for a new vision of the league, and i hope the league gets the credit that the league deserve) but celta and atletico madrid are already in the chase for him soyou can see him in a big league soon:rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
Hilarious stuff, Ashley Cole in the top 5 LB's in the world, he's barely one of the top 5 LBs in the premiership. Franck Quedrue and JLloyd Samuel(who's actually better at RB) are far better than him.

Carlos
Zambrotta
Sorin
Quedrue
Maxwell

D

·
0 Posts
you're a funny man Jern, Ashley Cole, the worlds second best LB :howler: :howler: :howler: priceless, he's not even the premiership's second best, maybe not even England's second best LB

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he is second best i've seen.;)

anyway you rate Carragher as a player :howler: so i can't debate with you about full backs.

Jern is from Mars,Doc is from Venus ;)

D

·
0 Posts
defenders are in the team to defend, Carra is a better defender than any fullback in the premiership. can't attack to save his life, but Cole can't defend, and his attacking play is average at best. without his pace he'd be nothing.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts