Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Korean star,Ahn Jung-Hwan just signed with Perugia and Seol Ki-Hyun signed with Royal Antwerp.There are really good hot prospects in Korea.I recommend these players.
For England and Northern Europe

Lee Dong Gook:FW.Age:21 Club:pohang Steelers Value:1~2M dollars.
-World Cup 98 Member,U-21Member,Olympic Squad. Cap:9 Goals:1

He is a very powerful player with good pace,and a great shooter.He has the natural ability to score,but his weakness is skills.Perugia were on a verge of signing Lee,but it was cancelled.His club favors Loans,instead of transfers.

Western&Central Europe(Inc. Spain,Italy)

Lee Chun-Soo:FW/AMC Age:18 Club:Koryo Univ
Value: 800K~1.5M dollars
-Korean National team member,U-21member,
Olympic Team member Caps:2 Goals:0

He is a very skillful player with ability to score and assist.He is only 18yrs old,so clubs have chance to develop him.

He played two games with the national team, against the mighty Yugoslavia.His performance was terrific,China's head coach Bora Milutinovic commented;`he is a player who could succeed in the big leagues'Bayern Munich wanted him,but there was no deal.European Clubs don't need transfer fees because he attends to College,not a pro team.---No Transfer fee!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Driver X, You knows Korean soccer well.

I promise Lee Chun-su succeed in Europe.
He played well with Jugoslavia A national team in Korea.
(28/05/00 in Seoul 30/05/00 in Songnam City)

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know, Kim Do-kyun went to Hansa Rostock, and he made Asia's top 11.

Lee Chun-soo's a little small but I think that's the only obstacle for him.

Another player I think has a chance is Lee Young-pyo from Anyang. He has some very very good footwork, and during the matches with Yugoslavia he dealt well with ballhandling.

Did Lee Sang-il go to KSK Beveren?/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts