Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
probably because he scored 3 goals which is excellent for a sideback... Pereira isnt really that great defensively either

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Buzean is a weird option... he didn't even play regularly, Petre Marin despite his age was the most consistant romanian left back

·
General Iordanescu
30,657 Posts
ProSport teams confirms one of my strong thoughts: Onofras needs to be tested with the NT... Even just as a momentary replacement...

By the way, every Liga I player should be wary of Szekely's fate... Don't go to a big team (i'm talking 'bout the three here). RM of the year last year... Not anymore.

Galamaz and Karamyan continue their form... And it's true. They're great... Although Karamyan often has issues sometimes, he's essential for FC Timisoara most of the time.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
ProSport teams confirms one of my strong thoughts: Onofras needs to be tested with the NT... Even just as a momentary replacement...

By the way, every Liga I player should be wary of Szekely's fate... Don't go to a big team (i'm talking 'bout the three here). RM of the year last year... Not anymore.

Galamaz and Karamyan continue their form... And it's true. They're great... Although Karamyan often has issues sometimes, he's essential for FC Timisoara most of the time.
Szekely got injured... do you mean that Steaua players are more easily hurt than others? :rollani:

·
Registered
23,432 Posts

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
there aren't any other good RMs around in Romania right now tbh, atleast no one who plays there regularly

1 - 20 of 33 Posts