Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this season's finishing (other than Man United's dominance) up rather different than most people thought. Liverpool are currently second and Chelsea are further down than most thought. Arsenal have lost a bit of firepower since last season but are getting better towards the end of the season.
Anyway what do you think will the result of the Top 5 clubs in the Premier League. This is what I think:
1. Man United (four points needed in five games...looking very strong)
2.Liverpool (much improved season and get their deserved Champions League spot)
3.Arsenal (had up and downs but has been a postive season)
4.Leeds (have done very well with their youth...Harry Kewell regarded as one of the best in England...had a surge at top of table but unable to maintain top form)
5.Chelsea (depth in players and to me have more experience in European games than in English games)
Anyway thats how I see it :D

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

R

·
0 Posts
I totally agree. And next season should be even more interesting. If Arsenal can rebuild at the back, they and Liverpool will definitely give Man UTd a run for their money. If Leeds spend $ on some world class players then they will be there too. Chelsea, I am afraid, are too old and it will require a miracle to make the title contenders. Also, watch out for Newcastle! Robson is a great coach and if Newcastle buy some more players, then . . . Imagine this lineup
Shearer Ferguson
NEW PLAYER SPEED NEW PLAYER SOLANO
DOMI DABIZAS MARCELINO DYER
GIVEN
That is one good team!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think that Arsenal will pip the pool as they always seem to be strong at the end of the year.
I'm also a pesimist and have a bad feeling about the Everton match.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
hope that arsenal can pip liverpool
but ive got a gut feeling that the pool will be 2nd come may :( only 2 points, but both teams are playing well. and liverpool arent playing in europe, which is a bonus

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
80 Posts
I agree with KilledInAction completely

S

·
0 Posts
This year it is surly United's and Liverpool will come second and Arsenal 3rd. But next year i think it might be a little taugher and harder there are some goods teams in the league like: Aston Villa ( who is in form and working hard) also are getting new players at the end of the season

Leicester: also another good team which is hard to beat
Tottenham: working hard and also progressing ( getting two or three world class players at the end of season)
West Ham: with Di Canio are looking really strong sitting 7th on the leader.

So there are some good teams in the league and this how i think it will end next season
1: Man Utd
2: Arsenal
3: Liverpool
4: Chelsea
5: Tottenham
6: West Ham
7: Leeds
8: Aston Villa
9: Leicester
10: Newcastle

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm...Leeds winning and Liverpool losing...could be interesting

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
1- Manchester City
2- Man. City
3- M.City
4- Manchester C.
5- Manchester The Greatest City

D

·
0 Posts
Liverpool still finish 2nd?, nice wishful 2nd, sorry but the Gunners will definitely take that spot.
Liverpool will most likely finish 3rd, then Leeds 4th, and Chelsea 5th.
Chelsea have really screwed up, they won't be in the CL next season, but played will this season in that competition. Liverpool will take the qualifying rounds for the CL, and who knows if they can qualify from that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts