Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. Guti : Arrogant Bastard and a shitty DM
  2. Cassano : Tottaly out of control , when Voeller suspended him from playing in a CL game "after he was sent off in the previous game in the calcio " he ran away out of the training
  3. Totti : Spitting player , always nagging about his situation in Roma then
  4. Rooney : The way he pushed casillas in England and Spain friendly tells what kind of player he is
  5. Anelka : He didnt want to go to French team because he was called as a sub for the injured Djibril Cisse

1. Alex Ferguson : Cristano ronaldo is too young to be in the starting lineup so i will field Fletcher ?????? :confused: , and surely after he pushed Beckham out of man. united u surely know what kind of manager he is
  2. Ancelotti : Bringing big names and destroying them is not wise, i.e. Rivaldo and now Coloccini
  3. Wenger : always nagging about Van Nistel. , get over him man , and u can call him the thief after stealing Cesc Fabregas from barca and flamini from marseille :ass:

So Guys what do u think??????? :confused:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I think that there is no real point to this thread. If you have a quick look around the board we have enough people hating threads. If you in doubt PM CMBurns/calcio I am sure he would be willing to help you. :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
barca4ever.....just think of van bronckhorst as a return gift for cesc, and wenger didnt steal flamini. flamini ditched OM:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i totally agree on anelka... although his demeanour might be due to psychaitric illness
Guti... he only overerates himself, nobody gives a **** about him
Wenger... maybe a babynapper, and he acts like Nistelrooy impregnates his virgin daughter, but a great coach nonetheless
i would like to add Robbie Savage, god i hate him

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Barca 4 Ever said:
  1. Ancelotti : Bringing big names and destroying them is not wise, i.e. Rivaldo and now Coloccini

1. Ancelotti brings NO players to Milan, that is Galliani and Braidas work. And he don't destroy them, that is more their own work than his.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Cantona,, that kung foo kick x supporter ....

Totti ,, Spit in polsen's face...

Angulo,, tackle + Spit..

·
Registered
46,986 Posts
Sick players:

1- Soviero: most of you maybe don't know this goalie but he is the sickest. :tongue:
See what he did during Messina - Venezia in the last season
http://www.corriere.it/av/galleria.html?2004/aprile/messina&1
It was not the first time. See some Judo here.... on one of the people who were on the bench of his own team. :howler:
http://fermana.tifonet.it/fototifo/personaggi.htm
I have no images of the latest episode during Reggina-Juventus: Del Piero shot wide and Soviero pointed him and touched his ear as to say: "You are gay!" :tongue:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
: Del Piero shot wide and Soviero pointed him and touched his ear as to say: "You are gay!"
after the one 2 pass with zlatan,, if u mean that cuz i so him pointing to his ear :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JKris said:
Ancelotti brings NO players to Milan, that is Galliani and Braidas work. And he don't destroy them, that is more their own work than his.
how didnt he distroy Rivaldo?????????? :confused: he was one of the best players in the world and he left him on the bench for 6 months, if that wont destroy a player confidence and abilities then what will???????? :confused: , and now coloccini why doesnt he field a starlet like him when nesta or maldini are abscent ?

oh guys we forgot about the sickest chairman in this world MORATTI , he keep buying players and throwing them after a while, why does he bring every year 7 or 8 players?????? Inter have a squad bigger than that of chelsea :nono:

·
Registered
30 Posts
:notlist: Wenger didn't steal Cesc. :nono: Barca weren't giving him a contract, his dad told him to join Arsenal and he came here FOR HIS OWN GOOD!!! :dielaugh:

Flamini left Marseille. Duh!

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Barca 4 Ever said:
  1. Ancelotti : Bringing big names and destroying them is not wise, i.e. Rivaldo and now Coloccini

1. Ancelotti is a true gentleman. Never talks shit about anyone and alsways repects his opponents....

Oh, and if every coach that have had players playing under their ability is bad, then their would not be any good ones in the game....

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Barca 4 Ever said:
  1. Guti : Arrogant Bastard and a shitty DM
  2. Cassano : Tottaly out of control , when Voeller suspended him from playing in a CL game "after he was sent off in the previous game in the calcio " he ran away out of the training
  3. Totti : Spitting player , always nagging about his situation in Roma then
  4. Rooney : The way he pushed casillas in England and Spain friendly tells what kind of player he is
  5. Anelka : He didnt want to go to French team because he was called as a sub for the injured Djibril Cisse

1. Alex Ferguson : Cristano ronaldo is too young to be in the starting lineup so i will field Fletcher ?????? :confused: , and surely after he pushed Beckham out of man. united u surely know what kind of manager he is
  2. Ancelotti : Bringing big names and destroying them is not wise, i.e. Rivaldo and now Coloccini
  3. Wenger : always nagging about Van Nistel. , get over him man , and u can call him the thief after stealing Cesc Fabregas from barca and flamini from marseille :ass:

So Guys what do u think??????? :confused:
Add Igor Biscan to the list he didn't show up to one of our games when he wasn't called up and got boozed up and left. Disgrace to Croatia.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Barca 4 Ever said:
how didnt he distroy Rivaldo?????????? :confused: he was one of the best players in the world and he left him on the bench for 6 months, if that wont destroy a player confidence and abilities then what will???????? :confused: , and now coloccini why doesnt he field a starlet like him when nesta or maldini are abscent ?
I agree completely.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Barca 4 Ever said:
Rivaldo started ok for Milan. Nothing special but not bad either. Ancelotti aint to blame for his sudden lack of confidence, it was his wife who left him and took his kids back to Brazil I think, thats when his form really hit low.

That was his first year, the reason for his benching during his second year with Milan is Kaka. And this should be enough reason for you to understand that Ancelotti does give the chance to younger players.
Colochini , in those games that he has played , has been shakey. Thats why a 38 year old :stuckup: :proud: gets to play instead of him when one of Nesta or Maldini is injured.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
peive_17 said:
That was his first year, the reason for his benching during his second year with Milan is Kaka. And this should be enough reason for you to understand that Ancelotti does give the chance to younger players.
Colochini , in those games that he has played , has been shakey. Thats why a 38 year old :stuckup: :proud: gets to play instead of him when one of Nesta or Maldini is injured.
Rivaldo only played in Milan 1 year!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts