Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
1. would love to have Carlos, but he is like 30 now, so a younger player would be better. Coco would be great, thats who i would bring.

2. a playmaker..Zidane would be good, but he has come and gone, plus he is old.

so i would say Dalmat from Inter cuz he can play on the left and behind the strikers.

3. Mutu, a perfect forward to have as he can be back up to both DP and Trez....and has the ability to play in a 3 man forward line.

4. Nesta, only 25 and he's great, especially when he gets over this lil glitch at the moment. plus Montero, Iuliano and Ferrara are not young bunnys anymore, they wont be there after a year or so.

5. uuuummmmm.........i have no idea......i guess a player like Riquelme would be good as Nedved is 29 and he might be leaving in 3 years or so.

the reason why i have chosen all these players is becuas ethey are young, have great futures and they will take the spots of where older players like davids, nevded , montero etc...will be leaving in teh near future (1-4 years).

this would be my ideal team for the future:

buffon
zenoni nesta tudor coco
--------brighi--------
zambro------------Dalmat
----------Riquleme
Trez-------------------Mutu

thats what i would want for the future when DP, nedved, Davids etc...get too old. although nesta is only a year or two older than nesta.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
1. would love to have Carlos, but he is like 30 now, so a younger player would be better. Coco would be great, thats who i would bring.

2. a playmaker..Zidane would be good, but he has come and gone, plus he is old.

so i would say Dalmat from Inter cuz he can play on the left and behind the strikers.

3. Mutu, a perfect forward to have as he can be back up to both DP and Trez....and has the ability to play in a 3 man forward line.

4. Nesta, only 25 and he's great, especially when he gets over this lil glitch at the moment. plus Montero, Iuliano and Ferrara are not young bunnys anymore, they wont be there after a year or so.

5. uuuummmmm.........i have no idea......i guess a player like Riquelme would be good as Nedved is 29 and he might be leaving in 3 years or so.

the reason why i have chosen all these players is becuas ethey are young, have great futures and they will take the spots of where older players like davids, nevded , montero etc...will be leaving in teh near future (1-4 years).

this would be my ideal team for the future:

buffon
zenoni nesta tudor coco
--------brighi--------
zambro------------Dalmat
----------Riquleme
Trez-------------------Mutu

thats what i would want for the future when DP, nedved, Davids etc...get too old. although nesta is only a year or two older than nesta.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I wish that Juve will play 3 backs, 5 mids + 2 strikers next year, although I am unsure that we will, but i can hope. I will not include players that Lippi has already confirmed for next season. (Biaocco, Chimenti, Fresi and Brighi).

1/ Cannavaro or Nesta. Although we have had the best defence for the last 3 years in serie a, some of our defenders are getting on. (Ferrara, Montero, pessotto, iuliano i think he is about 29??) So we need at least one great defender who is still fairly young, and can be first team player for the next 4-5 years. Juve seem to be after either Nesta or Cannavaro, and this looks to sound the end for thuram. Hopefully we can get Nesta the best defender in the world, as he is younger than cannavaro, although either would do the job. Also our defence in the champions league was pittiful this year. We have Tudor but i am certain that lippi will play him as a mid next year.

2/ the Davids problem. Will he stay or will he go. If he stays then great, if he goes then we have to sign another player who can replace him. And the only player in the world who can replace him is Viera. weather you like him or not. Dacourt, Guardiola and Biaocco are certainly not good enough. One other thing is maybe lippi is trying to turn tudor into our new davids. Just a thought. Getting Viera does seem unlikely so maybe we should keep him.

3/ I think we need another playmaker. Doni is probably our best option, as he and nedved can interchange from centre to left. If not Veron is another player who would be great. This isn't so impossible as we have thuram who man u want, and if we get Nesta or canna for defence, that would make up for losing thuram. One major problem with Veron is convincig him to forget about Lazio and focus on Juve.

4/ Another striker. We will have Del piero, Trezegol, salas, zalayeta (deserves to stay, played well). The perfect player would be Mutu who we might have already signed, not sure?? He is the perfect backup for del piero. For get Crespo, Di vaio and Miccoli, who is not good enough for Juve.

5/ don't know, maybe D'allessandro for the future.

We need to by 3 more players for next season, Nesta/Cannavaro, Doni/Veron and Mutu. If davids goes then Viera too. :D :D :D :D :greed: :greed:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts