Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
NESTA, GAMARRA, COCO, C.DONI, MAKELELE

(1)Nesta (for Materazzi)
(2)Gamarra (back up central defender, already done !)
(3)Coco (if not him, then Chivu or R.Carlos)
(4)C.Doni (or Kily Gonzalez)
(5)Makelele

So, how was my choice !!!!!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
here are my choices:

1) Chivu
2) Nesta
3) Vicente/Kily
4) Makelele
5) ?????

·
Registered
24,299 Posts
If I choose between the players that have been rumoured to make a move to Inter then my choice would be:

1. Chivu or Coco (doesn´t matter which one, maybe I would rather see Chivu because of his versatility)
2. Makelele (would be perfect for the defensive mid next to C.Zanetti)
3. Nesta (perhaps the best defender in the world)
4. Blasi (great young midfielder)
5. That´s it, no need to repeat earlier misstakes.

If I could choose anyone:

1. Chivu or Coco
2. Helguera (would be even better than Makelele as defensive mid)
3. Nesta (perhaps the best defender in the world)
4. Blasi (great young midfielder)

·
Registered
174 Posts
1: Nesta
2:Martin Jørgensen (just watch the WC)
3:Chivu
4:Makelele
5:Overmars

Anyway the most important thing is to get rid of Gresko.

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
978 Posts
My list:

1.Nesta( we badly need a quality defender)
2.Chivu( i think he'll be better for us than Carlos cos carlos is too attacking minded)
3.Vicente or Killy (we need a genuine left winger)
4.Makelele ( he had a great season with Real )
5.Rui Costa ( cos i think we need someone better than conceciao on the right)

and Gamarra is already in so no need for another defender !!

·
Registered
55 Posts
you can choose any players in the world and you choose makelele. he is a great player but viera is a far superior player, so i'd pick:

1. Viera (replacement for ageing gigi di biagio)
2. Lucio (an amazing player, great defender who scores goals and can dribble well)
3. Roberto Carlos (one of the best players in the world)
4. Zidane (playing zidane and viera would be perfect)
5. Beckham (unbeliveable crosser of the ball, would provide goal after goal for vieri)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I would like Inter to sign 3 players. These are

1. Coco
2. M. Jørgensen
3. Makelele

These 3 players could enforce the team on the weakest positions. The leftback, the leftwing and central midfield

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
1. Christian Chivu - The left back position is the only position that we really need a player for strenghten our team. I believe Chivu is the best choice for that position right now.

2. Francesco Coco - The choice if Chivu wasn´t able to be transfered. Coco is experienced with Serie A and a starter with the NT. His crosses are a bit inconsistent though, but for sure a very great player.

3. Gianpaolo Bellini - The Atalanta left back that is currently playing with the U-21 squad as a starter on the left wing, would be my third choice as our left back. Unexperienced, but we could turn him into a star.

4. Eriberto - The Brazilian right winger from Chievo impressed me a lot in the second match against them. We don´t really have a successfull right winger and Eriberto could be that player.

5. Simone Perrotta - The defensive central midfielder from Chievo. Could be a good player to have on the bench and be usefull for us.

As you can probably understand, I do not want ALL these 5. I want to focuse on getting Chivu first, then if that fails try the other two left backs I wrote. It´s the left back position that my concentration is on for the moment. Then if we could get Perrotta and Eriberto I wouldn´t mind either. But they are not desperately needed! :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
you can choose any players in the world and you choose makelele. he is a great player but viera is a far superior player, so i'd pick
I picked my players according to the transfer links !!! Not the top 5 player from around the world:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
few of you mentioned that we need right winger instead of left back. i agree :) these positions didnt work almost a whole season.

so here are mine:
1. R.Carlos (Chivu and Coco for alternative choices)
2. Beckham :D
3. Nesta
4. Rochemback ;)
5. Makalele

i think we dont need new left winger if Cuper still use 442 :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts