Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the top 5 active Serbian football managers (club and/or national team level)?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've noticed that there are a lot of Serbian managers coaching foreign teams. I'd guess that Serbia has quite a tradition of producing football managers. I'm not sure who the Top 5 are, but with the use of Wikipedia I have more or less randomly generated a list of 5 managers here:

Slaviša Jokanović

Mihajlo Ivanović

Dušan Bajević

Miroslav Đukić

Dragomir Okuka

Who's on your list of the Top 5 active Serbian managers?

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Actually, we don't. Poor managers and their awful tactics has always been our achilles' heel. In that list you got there I'd say only Bajevic can be considered of quality. The others are either inexperienced and unproven (Djukic and Jokan) or just not good enough at the bigger level (Okuka). If I had to make a list of our top coaches, either with or without a club currently it'd probably be (in no particular order):

Ljupko Petrovic
Ljubisa Tumbakovic
Radomir Antic
Dusan Bajevic
Slavoljub Muslin

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Meh, no big deal, I was thinking up names while you seemed to post them all anyways.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Best coach is Ratomir Dujkovic, only he's undervalued in Serbia, I'd take him as RS coach in a heartbeat.

Other good ones are Vladimir Pizon Petrovic and Slavoljub Muslin. The best one in recent years have also included Antic, Bajevic, Milutinovic, Boskov etc.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Radomir Antic :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts