38: De Haan - Nec
39: Greene - Haarlem
40: Trommel - Sparta

Bron: Sportweek

Who is missing (Under 20) ...

·
Registered
833 Posts
I think Nando Rafael should be higher on the list in terms of 'talents'. Also I miss Pienaar from Ajax, or is he too old. Furthermore, I would include Karim from Feyenoord, he's super.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Pienaar and Karim aren't included because they are foreigners.

So is Nando Rafael but apparently he's getting a Dutch passport soon.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
You're wrong about Karim, he just thinks he's great!
When he would reach the first team, the only reason would be he's a foreigner they paid a lot of money for.:mad:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BECHAN (Ajax) replaces VAN PERSIE (Feyenoord) in the Dutch National Team U21, that plays coming wednesday an interland against Italy U21.

Holland U21 - Italy U21

Date: 17-04-2002

·
Registered
597 Posts
Re: Top 40 - Youth Talents (Under 20)

Is Seedorf the brother of Clarence?

Impressive list btw. Many players here who could be real stars, but most importantly can keep the Oranje as one of the best national teams in the world...

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
And another familymember from Clarence also plays in my team :proud: :)
I forgot exactly how he was familylinked with him, he isn't that direct, something along both fathers, but he has met him alot of times though. I will ask him tonight if he is there at the training.

·
Registered
66 Posts
scout said:
BECHAN (Ajax) replaces VAN PERSIE (Feyenoord) in the Dutch National Team U21, that plays coming wednesday an interland against Italy U21.

Holland U21 - Italy U21

Date: 17-04-2002
Dont see why this is important ? v Persie is injured thats the reason if you were suggesting something ;)

Jansen of Vitesse must be higher on the list. Above Sprockel for example.

So is Nando Rafael but apparently he's getting a Dutch passport soon.
I heard on TV that he wouldn't get an permit to play. But is seems Ajax had found an way to let him stay (and they should let him play)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
The Jansen in the list is Michael Jansen, a leftback from Vitesse not Theo Jansen, the player you're probably thinking of.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Didn't see it on this forum, it probably stands on the site of Sportweek?
Is Theo above 20 then because he should be on the list if he is < 20.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Theo Janssen will become 21 in july. He's good, but not nearly as good as Boutahar.
This is my latest top 25 list(born after '81)

1 Van Persie
2 Van der Vaart
3 Boutahar
4 Stekelenburg
5 Yue Ting Chiung
6 De Jong
7 Sneijder
8 Hoogstrate
9 Babel
10 Waterman
11 Rafael
12 Loovens
13 Sprockel
14 Robben
15 Schaars
16 Wau
17 Castelen
18 Bechan
19 McDonald
20 Theo Janssen
21 De Ridder
22 Knol
23 Coutinho
24 Keizer
25 Breinburg

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Well Chivu, I am 21 already :tongue:
But I guess you mean Heitinga, Hofs?

And at #22, Ruud Knol is already 21, so unless you know another Knol...:)

And oh yeah, that Seedorf in my team. His father and Clarence's father are nephews. :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
10: Yue Ting Chung - Feyenoord??? his name sounds like a chinese name...is he chinese but was born in holland?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Michel said:
Well Chivu, I am 21 already :tongue:
But I guess you mean Heitinga, Hofs?

And at #22, Ruud Knol is already 21, so unless you know another Knol...:)

And oh yeah, that Seedorf in my team. His father and Clarence's father are nephews. :)

Hi! Sorry for my interuption, but what team do you play for? It seems like you play for a quite good one...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Did I forget somebody in my list?

Knol is quite good, but is already 21 ans will have to prove something more. I'm particularly concerned about his speed.

Hofs is a good player, but remains very small and I doubt he has the brains for 10(although the world is filled with brainless nr.10's.

Michael Janssen maybe should be in my list. He's 1 of our very few left backs. But he remains a little bit stiff and I first want to see how he will perform in the first team. He has played good matches, but with the U-19 against Ireland he dissapointed me. (But so did 9 of our line-up players, so that doesn't say everything.)

Ferne Yue Ting Chiung is of Suriname origin. He's a normal dark guy, but I guess one of his grand fathers was chinese. There were a quite a number of chinese immigrants in suriname. But you don't really see this heritage in him anymore.
But he's certainly a player to look for. I would rate him the 3rd big Feyenoord talent after Boutahar and Van Persie. He's a left sided central defender/midfielder. I hope he could be a good left back. But I still have a lot of doubts about this. Not a lot about his football qualities, however. Last year he already was playing in the Feyenoord U-19 side that became champion. He was a U-16 player then. He lost a big part of the season last year as well as this year because of injury. But still, just turned 17 and was put at the bench for the league match against Fortuna with the first team this weekend. He's about the only decend player in our national U-17 that will play the European Championships in 2 weeks. (Also plays for the dutch U-19 already).:cool:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Now, you're still forgetting Heitinga. Looking at previous comments from you about him I can't believe that you left him out on purpose.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I wrote down this list just making it up at the same moment, so you're right, leaving Heitinga out is a big mistake. He should be around position nr.5. Very sloppy!:embarass: :embarass:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
tsk tsk tsk

shame on you ;)

Zenden said:
Hi! Sorry for my interuption, but what team do you play for? It seems like you play for a quite good one...
:dielaugh:
what gave you that idea? :)

I play for a 'normal' amateurteam in the national 4th class.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts