8.Claudio Lopez LAZIO
9.Marcelo Salas LAZIO(i hope so)
10.Thierry Henry
11.Allesandro Del Piero
12.Dwight Yorke
13.Savo Milosevic
14.Dennis Bergkamp
15.Fernando Morientes

many people say that lazio has changed to much.so why sell salas and then buy a new forward that will need time to adjust to the system in lazio.it makes no sense!!buy a replacement for conceciao and maybe another central defender(it wont happen but we need it)

·
International
6,519 Posts
you made totaly wrong list.
Ronaldo is not the best, Batigol must be leveled higher than V32, Del Piero ??!!?! What did h do ?! He scored 9 goals this season, 8 from penaltyes, out of list for me, Morientes must be leveled higher than Savo Milosevic.

Now i would ban from list these players:
Ronaldo
Alessandro Del Piero
Dennis Bergkamp

I would add :
Philips
Zahovic :D
Rebrov

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ronaldo

ronaldo is the best he´s going to show that when he´s healthy for a season or two.
i think savo milosevic showed enough during euro 2000 if you watch a man united game you understand why yorke is on the list!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
That's my problem. I've seen too many of them and I still don't understand... This year the guy sucked!

P.S. If your argument is to wait until Ronaldo is well, then you should make a list when that happens. For the moment Batistuta is for sure No 1.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Batistuta is #1 on my list, he scored 23 goals last season. So what did Ronaldo do last season to deserve to be tops on your list? I mean besides being injured and sitting on the bench what did Ronaldo do? As for Shevchenko and Crespo, well, Shevchenko scored 24 goals, but 8 of those goals were from penalties! Crespo scored 22 but 5 of them were from penalties.

[Edited by Cyborg on 16-07-2000 at 21:16]

·
International
6,519 Posts
joakim, admit it, you failed making that list :)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree Batistuta is #1 right now but if ronaldo was healthy and was playing like he did in spain there is no doubt ronaldo would be the best

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The list is wrong

nobody denies that Ronaldo is great but..
you cant put a player in the number 1 spot then say in brackets when healthy..
the list should be done on current actual performance, which means Ronaldo goes way down the list

and i agree with others Batigoal is number 1 :D

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
my top 5:
#1 BATIGOL no doubt about that(If penalty was not counted,then he would have been top scorer these past two years)
2. VIERI 32(only injury that can stop him to be top scorer)
3. JIMMY FLOYD HASSELBAINK(wherever he played always very productive of making goals)
4. Raul
5. Shevchenko

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Top 3 from South America
#1. Batistuta
#2. Crespo
#3. Ronaldo

Top 3 from Europe:
#1. Shevchenko
#2. Vieri
#3. Kluivert

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
errr....what about the worlds greatest finisher...Jardel?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts